* September 9, 2005: In the last New Rule of the night, titled "George of the Bungle", Bill gives a hilariously scathing TheReasonYouSuckSpeech to then-President GeorgeWBush.
* March 25, 2011: Bill uses the final New Rule of the night, "Barry, White", to introduce the fictitious GOP candidate for the 2012 presidential election: [[SdrawkcabName Karab Amabo]], an American who is the complete opposite of BarackObama in almost every way except gender, effectively ridiculing the excessive CommanderContrarian attitude which the GOP holds towards Obama.
* May 6, 2011: After Osama Bin Laden's death, Bill takes one last potshot at the 9/11 truthers in the New Rule "Truther Consequences".
-->'''Bill:''' New Rule: Conspiracy theorists who are claiming that we didn't really kill Bin Laden must be reminded that ''they didn't think he did the crime in the first place''!
* March 23, 2012: Bill dubs Mitt Romney [[MemeticLoser "The LEAST Interesting Man in the World"]], spoofing Dos Equis' "TheMostInterestingManInTheWorld" commercials, in a monologue about [[PoliticalCorrectnessGoneMad oversensitivity and constant apologizing]] in both mainstream media and politics.
-->'''Bill:''' He says corporations are people because compared to him, they are. When Ambien can't sleep, it takes him. [[BreadEggsMilkSquick He once masturbated over the great everyday values at Sears]]. Paint watches him dry. He doesn't always drink beer, but when he does... no, wait, he never drinks beer, because he's the least interesting man in the world! Stay boring, my friends.
* September 7, 2012: In the New Rule "Born Supremacy", Bill chastises upper-class conservatives like Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, and Donald Trump for acting like their lives were so hard when they were younger, going into detail of what their lives would've been like [[ItsAWonderfulPlot if they'd never been born...]] [[SubvertedTrope into such comfortable statures]], in a segment called "It's a Significantly Less Wonderful Life".
* April 25, 2014: In the New Rule "November Reign", Bill urges California liberals to StopBeingStereotypical, because their PoliticalCorrectnessGoneMad is fueling the far right's paranoia. He cites a case of atheists protesting the presence of a Christian cross, saying "You're atheists, not vampires!"
* June 13, 2014: In light of the legalization of marijuana in states like Colorado, Bill humorously offers some dos and don'ts for novice potheads.