* Those pesky severed heads! They always tip over.
* Herbert repeatedly breaking pencils just to interrupt Hill's lecture.
** "Mr. West, I suggest you get yourself a pen!"
* "Cat dead. Details later."
* West absently tapping Hill's head with a pencil as he's waiting for the serum to take effect.
* Hill trying to manipulate his body to the fridge and getting annoyed by it's fumbling.
* Dr. Hill's muffled, annoyed "Of course it's me!" delivered from inside the bag his body is carrying him around in.
* The security guard's bemused reaction to seeing a headless body fall down at his feet, get up, and run back into the fray.
* From ''Beyond Reanimator''
-->'''West''': "Check the Death House. If the Warden found her, he probably took her there."
-->'''Phillips''': "The Warden? But he's dead!"
-->'''Phillips''': "God damn you!"
-->'''West''': "Religion has nothing to do with this."