* The Teensies all arguing over which one of them is the king. In the end, they simply pass the crown around at regular intervals, since even they aren't sure who the king is.
* Rayman climbing inside a plant to sneak into a Pirate Base is funny enough, but even better is what happens when their scanner detects him:
-->'''Pirate:''' It's okay everyone, it's just a big-nosed bush.
* The Bad Ending that you get from [[spoiler: choosing the treasure over the medicine you need to save Clark]] surprisingly qualifies. [[spoiler: It suddenly cuts to a fat Rayman relaxing on his own private island surrounded by his gold with the words "THE END" up in the sky.]] The game then promptly cuts right back to the choice you made to get the bad end. Stands out as a very silly and funny "What if" ending in what is otherwise [[NightmareFuel one of the gloomiest levels in the game]], and the suddenness of the game cutting to it out of nowhere during a fairly serious moment and then immediately going back to that serious moment like nothing happened makes it even funnier.
* The Knaaren occasionaly make threats during gameplay. Sometimes it's a legitimate threat but other times...
--> Make him write bad checks!
* Murfy has some good ones, particularly when he breaks the fourth wall. Probably the best however, is...
-->'''Murfy:''' I was told that after ''Rayman 2'' I'd be cast as a tormented artist who falls in love with a girl with [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar great, big...]][[BaitAndSwitch eyes]]. And here I am, still playing the lowly sidekick. Sheesh!
* The Teensie doctors can be pretty funny at times, particularly their, erm...[[ThePowerOfRock methods]] for curing Globox.
* Globox falling for an obvious trap, simply because there was LITERALLY a cardboard cut-out of a girl in a bikini.
* Most of Razoff's quotes.
-->'''Razoff:''' You will be perfect in my living room... STUFFED AND MOUNTED ON MY WALL!!!
* Although the final boss is pretty tense, the following exchange definitely helps the mood:
-->'''André:''' Wow, Reflux, you're so big, and strong!
-->'''Reflux:''' Yes, Andy.
-->'''André:''' With the power of the Leptys, I will have enough energy to reproduce... infinitely! (Evil Laugh)
-->'''Reflux:''' Yes, Andy.
-->'''André:''' "Yes, Andy. Yes, Andy." Can't you say anything else?!
-->'''Reflux:''' NO, ANDY.
* The unlockable bonus "lessons" on [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM8zMfpwdFY how to kick Rayman.]]
* Many of André's interactions with Globox while in the latter's stomach, such as after you defeat Hoodstomper:
-->'''Globox:''' Did you see that, Rayman? I almost wasn't scared!
-->'''André:''' Yeah, and you almost didn't wet yourself. You disgust me!
* In the first trailer, when Rayman and Globox meet, they become friends by slapping and punching each other. Also, during a fight with a golem Globox latches onto the side of its head with his ''teeth'' and starts slapping his eye.
* The scene in the intro in which Rayman realizes he's holding a skull in his hand, then screams in a high-pitched voice, then everyone else starts screaming, including the skull.
--> [[ReactiveContinuousScream WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!]]
* [[spoiler:During the final boss, the Magician, who actually turns out to be evil, falls over as his hat falls off. He takes a look at it, and then starts dancing, a la the original game. He gets Rayman and friends to follow suit, and just as the number is over, the Magician speeds off, and those present have a "Wait, shit" look on their faces.]] ItMakesSenseInContext.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2KXxGgMPZQ This]] halloween-themed trailer featuring the Grannies and zombie versions of Rayman, Globox and the Teensies.