* Anytime that Xiao Meng was mistaken for a girl. At one point he even gets pissed off of by a triad leader's seeming-comment of making him his wet nurse (when the triad leader had actually been wanting Xiao Meng to ''find'' him a wet nurse, not ''be'' one).
* When Cao Ren and Cheng Pu are worried out of their mind about Cao Cao being besieged by Lu Bu at Boyang and trying their best to keep the situation under control, a newly recovered Guo Jia greets them and proceeds to get on both their nerves by un-subtly suggesting that Cao Cao might be dead, and that [[CrossesTheLineTwice Cao Ren should probably take over him as new head of the Cao household]]. Both of them immediately order an attendant to escort Guo Jia back to his chamber... though [[spoiler:Guo Jia deems this to be Cao Ren having passed the loyalty test]].
* When Sun Shu tries to the waters with Xiao Meng in volume 15 on the subject of his feelings for Huo, the [[ShipperOnDeck Sima brats]] attempt to turn the table in Xiao Meng's favors... by repeatedly pushing Xiao Meng's BerserkButton. When the scene segues to Huo's arrival, the brats are in the background [[http://www.batoto.net/read/_/40966/the-ravages-of-time_v15_ch125_by_hmk/10 tied up inside bags]].
* Liaoyuan Huo visits Yuan Shu's asylum for insane soldiers with Sun Fu [[spoiler:(actually Sun Ce)]]. There he meets a patient who boasts that he OHK'ed [[WorldsStrongestMan Lu Bu]] at Hulao pass. Another calls Huo Dong Zhuo. And yet another who claims to have killed Xiang Yu, at which point someone curses him for killing his son.
* This exchange between Sun Ce and Huang Gai in volume 21, when the latter arrives at Shenting peak with backup to find Sun Ce, who "wandered off" alone for the ''n''th time without a bodyguard [[spoiler:to bait Liu Yao's forces]]:
--> '''Sun Ce''' (boasting to Taishi Ci and making a cool pose): Too bad he doesn't know how to use people like I do.
--> '''Huang Gai''' (breathless after hours of looking for Sun Ce): [[WhatWereYouThinking Like hell you do!]] Look at this mess you've made!
* Pang Tong's teaching session. His casual attitude to his students' frustration makes it even better, and this troper chortled when he offers to substitute for Zhuge Liang's class at the end of that chapter.
* Yuan Tan wants to bully his way past a gravedigger on the way to siege Xuzhou. End result of the ensuing scuffle: [[BullyingADragon gravedigger (Zhao Yun): 5, his men: 0]]. He skedaddled from said gravedigger (now murderously enraged) across the gravesite... only to run into another gravedigger, a ''very'' pissed off Zhang Liao. OhCrap indeed.
* The first time that Guan Yu gets atop Red Hare, they collectively '''''[[http://mangafox.me/manga/the_ravages_of_time/v37/c306/17.html radiate awesomeness]]''''' to the point that Sun Ce is too shaken to pursue and Sun troops literally fall off of their horses! Suuuure, Sun Ce, blame your horse...
* The first thing that [[ObliviousToLove Zhao Yun]] asks [[TheBusCameBack Sun Shu]], after meeting her for the first time in many years since he ditched their engagement and ran off for another woman/guy, is why she isn't yet married yet [[ChristmasCake at her age]]. She immediately beats him with a stick. Looking on, his soldiers comment that for all the skils that he bypassed the Eight-Triagram formation with, they sure didn't help him deal with a woman.