* His prediction segment for the 1994 King Of The Ring tournament pay-per-view was glorious in its randomness. It included Bam Bam Bigelow defeating Razor Ramon via "osmosis" and Bigelow defeating Jeff Jarrett in the finals after Jarrett gets distracted by a country music record producer. Vince [=McMahon=] did his best to play it straight, adding to the comedy...
-->'''Vince [=McMahon=]''': I thought you said you had money on The 1-2-3 Kid.
-->'''Randy Savage''': I did. I lost. Gotta pay up. That's okay.
* Those promos with Queen Sherri and Zeus. A cocaine-fueled alliance if ever there was one.
** [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXAf5oKPdFg "I HAVE HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN'S BRAIN."]]
* Every other sentence, it would seem Savage would say something absurdly funny only in the way he can.
-->'''Vince[=McMahon=]''': What a maneuver by Wrestling/ShawnMichaels!
-->'''Macho Man''': [[CombatPragmatist A knife would've been better]] right there.
* "You call yourself an icon?! I don't even know what that word means, is that a bird?! Like the dodo bird, an ext--...a species that doesn't exist anymore!"
* "The apology that [[LogicalFallacies you didn't give me]] for the mistake that you made was ''verrrrry, verrrry weak!''"
* "I feel like a million percent! That is [[TwentyPercentMoreAwesome better than a hundred percent!]]"
* [[DreadfulMusician His rap album]]. [[SoBadItsGood It's brilliantly bad]].
* His cameo in ''Film/SpiderMan1'': "Hey freak show! You're going ''nowherrrrre''! IGOTCHAFORTHREEMINUTES! THREE MINUTES OF ''playtiiiime''!"
** '''''"[[MemeticMutation BONESAAAAAW IS REEEEEEEADYYY!!!!!!]]"'''''
* Just about any time he was interviewed by Mean Gene Okerlund. They played off each other brilliantly.