[[caption-width-right:329:Now what kind of person would forget to flush?!]]
Warning: This page features a ton of moments that are guaranteed to leave you laughing. Read at your own risk.
* Randy wrote [[http://24.media.tumblr.com/7d1966eacb36d45c1eaeeb3817e4d3a1/tumblr_migxfossqT1rwbfv1o1_1280.jpg a rather interesting essay]] in the pilot episode. For those of you who have a hard time reading his handwriting, this is what he wrote.
-->I spent most of my summer playing Grave Puncher with my BFF (Best Friend Forever) Howard. We beat the first game in seven days. Then we immediately gripped open Grave Puncher 2: Punchocalypse. We beat [=GP2=] (Grave Puncher 2) in (a record breaking) five days, then we immediately moved on to the much anticipated sequel to Grave Punchers 2: Punchocalypse, Grave Punchers 3: Live and Let Punch (aka: [=GP3=]). Honestly, it was the most epic awesome game ever made. We beat the game ([=GP3=]) in four days. Seriously! Four days!!! And then we beat it six more times in any difficult levels ever existed. Seriously, we even beat the game on the [[HarderThanHard super dupper impossible mode]] in three days.\\
And the day after that, something even Epic-er happened!!! So I had the most delicious burger for lunch. I decided to go to my room and shapen up my mathematics skills. I found a box sitting on my awesome table. I found the "NINJANOMICON" in the box. And of course the ninja mask. I was like, "Oh, my sweeeeeeeet!" Randy Cunningham is the '''NINJA'''. I am the '''NINJA'''!!!\\
The sucky part part is that I can't tell anyone not even my BFF Howard! Not becoz he has a big mouth and he will tell anyone. I mean I trust Howard that he won't tell a soul about any of my secerts. But there was a note in the box saying that "I can't tell anyone" which sucks.
* In "Got Stank", Howard and Randy are wearing nothing but speedos. [[ItMakesSenseInContext Don't ask]]. A monster starts screaming, and you just know Randy's about to go ninja. Where'd he keep the mask? ''Inside the speedo''.
* In "So U Think U Can Stank", Howard is supposed to be the mean judge. His first review?
-->"Loved it. 'Go bros'. You're in the talent show!"
* During "Night of the Living [=McFizzles=]", Randy sends both Theresa and Howard away so he can fight the zombies, only to realize his mask is with Howard.
** Then there's this bit at the end:
---> '''Theresa''': It's raining [=McFizzles=]!
---> '''Debbie Kang''': You don't think anybody would be stupid enough to eat them now... right?
---> ''(Howard starts to eat them)''
---> '''Randy''': Agh, Howard! Seriously?!
---> '''Howard''': Oh, I'm suppose to say no to free-- ''(turns into a zombie)'' Candy!
** Heidi inserting a shameless plug-in about [=McFizzles=] before eating a bag. The screen fizzes out, with a "We Are Now Having Technical Difficulties" screen and the shadow of zombies in the background.
* "[=McFists=] of Fury" gives us this wonderful exchange:
--> '''Viceroy''': [[SarcasmMode Congratulations, sir, I don't know how you did it.]]
--> '''[=McFist=]''': [[SarcasmBlind Sometimes I amaze even myself!]] Now, what kind of power should I ask for?
--> '''Viceroy''': [[LampshadeHanging How about the power to recognize sarcasm?]]
--> '''[=McFist=]''': When would I ever use that?
* From "Gossip Boy":
--> '''[=McFist=]''': I suppose you're wondering why we brought you here.
--> '''Howard''': Uhh, 'cause I said I know who The Ninja is?
--> '''[=McFist=]''':... Okay... But, you must be wondering how we're going to let you tell us!
--> '''Howard''': [[GenreSavvy By torturing me?]]
--> '''[=McFist=]''': BY TORTURING YOU!
--> '''Viceroy''': That's what he said.
--> '''[=McFist=]''': I KNOW THAT!
** Howard getting in a limo, only for Randy to point out he doesn't have a limo.
---> '''Howard:''' It occurs to me I don't have a limo.
* In "Monster Dump", Bucky worries that Randy is still in danger, while Randy (as The Ninja) assures him that he's okay. Bucky ruins this by saying without Randy (who is his field trip partner) he's going to get detention.
* "Viva El Nomicon" gives us Randy and Howard's Spanish report, [[EpicFail which is just names of Mexican food strung together]].
* The entire [[ItMakesSenseInContext "free the chicken"]] scene from "Monster Drill".
* In "Stank'd to the Future", Randy needs to use one of the bathroom stalls for going into the Nomicon. The kicker? Just look at the page image.
* The flashback to what the Sorcerer was doing back in the 80's. Turns out, sitting just like his was in the present. Except for another rat (not the same one we usually see) dancing like Music/MichaelJackson.
* When Randy accidentally breaks his sword, his first idea is to repair it himself. Needless to say, [[http://25.media.tumblr.com/429c0c8967eb9da5ca1815e295e565de/tumblr_mjjmizQKvg1rwbfv1o1_1280.png it wasn't his best work.]]
* Howard making [[HumongousMecha Jack Hammer]] do his victory dance.
** In the same episode, [[OutOfCharacterMoment [=McFist=] and Viceroy hug each other while squealing and jumping up and down]].
* "...the greatest video game since [[VisualPun I Don't Know When]]..."
--->'''[=McFist=]:''' "What the juice is 7D?"
* One of the Robo-Apes' response to seeing The Ninja in a Robo-Ape disguise:
--> Robo-Ape: Why are you wearing Larry?
** Then afterward Viceroy telling [=McFist=] that both Marcy and The Sorcerer are calling.
--->'''[=McFist=]:''' Give me whoever sounds less mad. (Cue The Sorcerer screaming so loud he breaks all the windows in [=McFist's=] building)
* This bit:
-->'''Randy''': Ninja Rotating-Table-Slide!
* When Randy (trying to tell the Robo-Apes to hold their strike until the rollercoaster) by asking them how bad [=McFist=] is, you could almost taste [=McFist=] coming in to make things worse.
* Pretty much any time Randy opens the Nomicon. He often ends up drooling or AmusingInjuries follow.
* Randy getting freaked out by chickens and spouting chicken facts.
* Howard's SomethingSomethingLeonardBernstein attempt at singing the theme song when he dons the Ninja Suit.
* Randy and Howard's [[CasualDangerDialogue casual phone call]] with the former chained to the front of a car and the latter about to be swallowed by quicksand.
* Despite being animated and all, [[TheFourthWallWillNotProtectYou this doesn't save Randy from]] [[Series/CrashAndBernstein Crash]] [[TheFourthWallWillNotProtectYou and Pranksgiving.]]
* When Randy is forced to repair [=McFist=]'s reputation and the guy still says that he's going to destroy The Ninja, Randy gets him back by telling the town that [=McFist=] is giving away free [=McFistpads=], which will cost him a fortune.
* Catfish's price for the identity of the Ninja? The latest [=McFistpad=].
* In "Randy Cunningham: 13th Century Ninja", we discover the First Ninja has a squire, who also served as a counterpart to Howard. His name is Plop Plop. When Randy and Howard make fun of him, Plop Plop counters by pointing out Howard is a ''girl's'' name. Randy laughs at that fact and Howard punches him.
** Also in that episode, after Randy and Howard took the TimeMachine to the 13th century, [=McFist=] asked where did the machine go and Viceroy said it wasn't a matter of "where" but "when". After [=McFist=] asked ''when'' it went, Viceroy said it had just left a few seconds ago and asked if [=McFist=] didn't see that.