!!Rainbow in the Dark
* Twilight leaves a note for Brownie and signs it as [[OncePerEpisode "Your faithful student"]].
* Brownie finds Rarity's emergency sofas for her dramatic moments.
-->'''Brownie''': Wow, that’s a lot of sofas…
--> '''Rarity''': Do you like them? I use them for my emergencies.
--> '''Brownie''': (Emergencies? Either she ran a storage business, or [[DoubleEntendre provided special services to stallions]].)
* Meeting Apple Bloom:
-->'''Apple Bloom''': Ya didn’t hear of the Cutie Mark Crusaders before? We’re scattered all over Equestria.
-->'''Applejack''': The only member outside of Ponyville is your cousin Babs Seed from Manehattan.
* Derpy now works for Pony Ex.
-->'''Derpy''': He helped me a lot since that accident when I dropped a delivery.
-->'''Brownie''': That doesn’t sound so bad. I mean, dropping something from the carriage wouldn’t break any piece of furniture.
-->'''Derpy''': Well, the truth is that I dropped it from the sky. And by ‘it’ I mean an anvil, a piano and a carriage full of hay.
-->'''Brownie''': ([[NoodleIncident And I thought that I was a force of destruction after that incident with the skateboard and the fire extinguisher.]])
-->'''Derpy''': Luckily nothing bad happened. Just a few injuries, but fortunately nothing too serious, so instead of firing me out I got reassigned to work on the ground.
-->'''Brownie''': (Why did I get the horrible suspicion that this was considered completely routine for her?)
* Twilight talks about the Cutie Mark crusaders:
-->'''Twilight''': That’s a group they created to find their special talents, but it usually ends in a failed attempt at whatever they try. There was one time where they acted in front of their school and won a Comedy Award.
-->'''Brownie''': That’s good, isn’t it?
-->'''Twilight''': [[EpicFail It was supposed to be a musical.]]
* This moment shows how much Brownie has finally grown accustomed to Ponyville:
--> “Look out below!” Before I could even react, a grey and yellow-colored blur crashed onto the floor, leaving a small hole on the surface. The pegasus pony quickly stood up, doing a military salute. “Derpy Hooves at your service, sir.”
--> [[UnusuallyUninterestingSight The first time this had happened, I didn’t know how I should react, but after the tenth time, it became routine.]]
* Rainbow Dash stars an erotic dream with Brownie. It stops before getting to the adult stuff, but her reaction upon waking up is priceless.
* Mecha threatening Brownie to fire him if he doesn't [[spoiler: makes peace with Rainbow Dash.]]
-->'''Mecha''': Besides, if you don’t do it, I’ll fire you.
-->'''Brownie''': Wait, what? Under what legal circumstances?
-->'''Mecha''': (Takes out the contract) It’s all in the contract. Notice the third paragraph's sixth clause.
-->'''Brownie''': (Reading) "Yes, I am your boss and I can fire your plot for any reason, or without a reason. This includes being a moping wimp." Is that even legal?
-->'''Mecha''': I took it to a lawyer, and he accepted it as a legal contract, so yeah, I can fire you for being such a wimp.
-->'''Brownie''': I should probably read the next contract better.
!!Through The Prism
* Brownie acts so shy and scared when Rainbow Dash insinuates to him and during sex that most readers will probably chuckle.
* How about Brownie being too shy, nervous and innocent to realize that Rainbow Dash is insinuating so they can have sex for the first time?
* Brownie suffers an erection as they watch a Daring Do movie because of Rainbow Dash giving him a full view of her chest. Definitely funnier that it sounds.