* In the episode "Jimmy", Sam's once again in trouble. And Al is once again, no help at all.
--> '''Sam''': How do I act retarded?
--> '''Al''': Just act natural.
* In "A Little Miracle", Al tries impersonating the Ghost of Christmas Future, and not very well.
--> '''Blake''': I know you. You're that jerk from the lobby.
--> '''Al''': I am the Ghost of Christmas Future. Whoo Haha!
--> '''Blake''': Please. The Ghost of Christmas Future wore a black cape. Jacob Marley had the chains.
* In "The Leap Back", Sam's delight at being the hologram for a change. Also, Sam being the one who makes dirty jokes (and his reaction afterwards, every time), leaving Al with the "choir boy thoughts" - and hating every minute of it. Perhaps best of all, Sam is having ''the time of his life'' pulling hologram pranks.
--> ''(door swings inward, swinging thru and revealing Sam)''
--> '''Sam''': HELLO, BAY-BEH~!
--> '''Al''': GAH! Don't do that!
--> '''Sam''': Muahahaha! Revenge is mine, thus sayeth the hologram! ''(starts 'swimming' thru Al)'' Pwah, pwah, pwah...
* Just about all of Al and Angela from "It's a Wonderful Leap".
--> '''Al''': You know, one not so loud...
--> '''Angela''': I'M NOT LOUD I'M JUST PUERTO RICAN!
* From "Promised Land":
--> '''Sam''': They're robbing the bank to ''pay'' the bank?
--> '''Al''': Well, that has a certain symmetry to it.
* "Jailhouse Rock" is now recorded by Tony Orlando and Dawn!
* From the episode "Blood Moon":
--> '''Al''': He has all the signs of the undead.
--> '''Sam''': And you have all the signs of the brain dead!
** Sam's reaction when he looks at his reflection [[spoiler:only to find ''he doesn't have one!'']]
--> '''Sam''': [[OhCrap (''voice cracking with fright'') Al...]]
* At the end of "What Price Gloria?", Sam gets revenge on the JerkAss skirt-chasing executive who harassed him and nearly drove the leapee's roommate to suicide. How does he do it? By [[UnsettlingGenderReveal saying he's a man]]. The exec's reactions are '''priceless''', particularly when Sam says he can prove he's a man, and the exec backs away in a panic, shouting "NO!" so loudly that his voice cracks. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BEji-uAYuU And here's the link to prove it.]]
* From "Disco Inferno": The "Man Bag", and just Al's fascination of the 70s vs Sam's disgust for the time period.
* From "Maybe Baby":
--> '''Al''': Why's everyone applauding? Did I miss something?
--> '''Sam''': Bunny just stripped for gas money.
--> '''Al''': So, she stripped. What do ya mean... She stripped! And I missed it! Sam, I'm the Observer on this project and I should have been here to observe it.
* In "So Help Me God", Sam is offered a ride home from court by the father of the victim. Sam's narration gives us his first impression of him.
-->"Despite the warm voice and friendly smile, I didn't like him. I didn't like the way people parted before him or the way they touched their hats said 'Captain' as he passed. But since he was obviously the man who ran this town, I had to learn all I could about him. Besides, I had no idea where I lived."
* In "A Hunting We Will Go", Al recognizes the BelligerentSexualTension between Sam and the woman he's supposed to be bringing to justice. He explains the Five Steps of Love: Denial, Sex, Marriage, Divorce, and, if you're lucky, More Sex.
-->'''Sam:''' Who wrote this list, you or Zsa-Zsa Gabor?!
* In "The Wrong Stuff", Sam leaps into a chimp that's part of the space program. Just about the whole episode is great, but there are a couple of moments that stand out. In one scene, the female doctor is looking Sam over:
-->'''Sam:''' Look, I don't have a temperature! ''(presses her hand to his forehead, she goes for a thermometer)'' Okay, fine, take my temperature. Aaaaaaah! Aaaaaaah!\\
''(The doctor goes around behind him)''\\
'''Al:''' Uh, Sam? I don't think she's gonna put that in your mouth...\\
'''Sam:''' ''(as the doctor makes him [[AssShove bend over]])'' [[RuleOfThree Aaaaaaah]] [[CatchPhrase boy...]]
* Al's alphabet rap in "Shock Therapy".
* In "Unchained" when Sam and Al are trying to figure out who killed a man who didn't die in the original history.
--> '''Sam''': Look, most murder victims are killed by people that they know, right?
--> '''Al''': Right.
--> '''Sam''': Who would have the best reason to kill Jake?
--> '''Al''': ''(eyes light up)'' Ooh! Does he have any ex-wives?
--> '''Sam''': ''(rolls eyes)'' A partner.
* In "Dr. Ruth", Al is in the Waiting Room with... Well, Dr. Ruth, who's prompting him to tell her more about his on-again-off-again girlfriend, Tina. Al, being Al, doesn't waste time in mentioning Tina's, ahem, ''casabas.'' It's not good enough for Dr. Ruth, and Al starts [[HurricaneOfEuphemisms rattling off every euphemism for the female anatomy he knows]], in an increasingly desperate voice, before finally snapping, "''BREASTS!''"
** The sight of Dr. Ruth in the mirror judo-flipping the episode's villain. Actually a case of RealityIsUnrealistic; Ruth Westheimer is a RealLife case of NeverMessWithGranny - a veteran scout/sniper of the War of Israeli Independence. She can probably do that '''any time she wants.'''
* The ''slight'' [[HarsherInHindsight possibility]] that [[https://youtu.be/R0ScMs6_I8s Donald Trump is all Sam's fault]].