* The entire scene where they arrive at the sky castle, and the air makes their voices really high-pitched.
* The dance battle. 'The Litterbox', to which Puss basically says, 'Oh, you did not!'
** The Masked Cat's wordless reaction to Puss' butt scoot in response is priceless.
* Near the start of the movie, there's an expository moment where a man uses his body tattoos to show Puss the legend of the Golden Egg. We soon get this absolute gem.
--> '''Man:''' Do you want to see the [[GettingCrapPastTheRadar golden eggs?]] -Reaches for his pants.-
--> '''Puss:''' [[BigNo NOOOOOO!]]
* Kitty falling asleep during Puss's story.
* How Kitty keeps bringing up the "You hit me on the head with a guitar!" thing.
---> '''Puss:''' I...''regret'' the guitar...
* Humpty in the gold suit. Also the way they have to keep rolling him around to get him places.
* Dancing "The Litterbox."
* The cat that keeps going "ooooh!" at appropriate moments.
* When we see [[spoiler:Humpty]] throwing birdseed for the vultures on Puss in a flashback.
** Heck, the whole "I was there the whole time" flashback, which shows him present for many of the film's events, ''for no discernible reason''.
* ''Holy Frijoles.''
* The cat your cat could smell like commercial.
* "Hi little plant!"
* The flashbacks to Puss' childhood. He spends most of them being absolutely quiet, only nodding or shaking his head. The finally the cute little cat speaks... with Creator/AntonioBanderas' [[VocalDissonance deep voice.]]
** That turned from cute...to funny.
* "You snap me?!?"
** Also not long afterwards, Puss' reaction to Jack's gunshot. He's completely burred up.
--> Puss: "no hablo ingles"
* The stare-down between Puss and the Diablos in the short film.
* "He saved the Commandante's mother!"
* '''[[BigWordShout SILENCIO!]]'''
* This troper just about died laughing when kitten Puss hissed at the other orphans while holding the spoon.
* If you value your dignity, do not do a tango where your dance partner can be switched with the golden goose.
** Puss: "OHMYGOD!"
* Humpty Dumpty's line after the Cat Dance Fight in the mini-"tavern".
-->Humpty Dumpty: Do you know what they do to eggs in San Ricardo Prison? I'll tell you this much.... [[PrisonRape it ain't]] [[IncrediblylamePun over easy.]]
* When Humpty reveals [[spoiler: he was spying on Puss throughout the movie, it flashes back to several events to him hidden everywhere, including dressed as a cat]].