* When Dastan tries using one of his men's crossbow bolts to climb the wall into the city, and he nearly gets hit by one of said bolts.
-->'''Bis:''' (''gives the man a look'') Have you been drinking?!
* Two words: [[BigLippedAlligatorMoment Ostrich racing.]]
-->'''Amar:''' [[LargeHam Behold the mighty ostrich!]]
** Sheik Amar is made of this trope.
-->'''Amar:''' No matter how good a promoter you are. You can't organize an ostrich race... with ''just one ostrich!!''
** Amar's reasons for not paying his taxes.
-->'''Amar:''' Tch, secret government killing activity! That's why I don't pay taxes!
** Another classic Sheik Amar line:
--> "Oh great, a knife-thrower with a conscience!"
** This bit with Sheik Amar:
-->'''Amar:''' The new king has offered a reward for [Dastan's] capture that, between you and me, frankly borders on the obscene. I'd sell out my own mother for that kind of gold.
-->'''Seso:''' *gives Amar an incredulous look*
-->'''Amar:''' [[DefensiveWhat What]]? Hey, you don't know what she was like!
* There's this really great scene when Sheik Amar demonstrates his "courage"...by hiding behind a cage of clucking chickens.
-->'''Amar:''' Shut up! Shut up!
* When Tamina uses her connections to get Dastan and herself some disguises, and Dastan is forced to carry a ''[[AdiposeRex really]]'' "large" man around on his chair.
* After Dastan fails trying to preform a difficult backflip.
-->'''Dastan:''' The third step is the hardest!
* Tus and Dastan discuss Dastan's need to give a gift to their father. A gift which is currently missing...
-->'''Tus:''' You do have a gift to honor him with?
-->'''Dastan:''' Of course. (looks over to Bis) Bis gift!
-->'''Bis:''' (looks up confused) What?
-->'''Dastan:''' ...It's been momentarily misplaced.
* One word, Outtakes!
* After Dastan presents Tamina to Sharaman and requests that he order her to [[ArrangedMarriage marry]] Tus (as Tus requested he do). Sharaman decides Dastan should be the ''lucky'' man instead. Poor Dastan is left speechless, his father? Not so much.
--> '''Sharaman''': He plunges into a hundred foes without thought, but before marriage he stands frozen with fear! And there are those who say he is not yet wise!
* The game handwaves GameOver and continues by having the Prince, who is narrating the game events, get confused and backpedal on his story. So one must assume he narrated along the lines of, "And then I tripped and fell into the spikes..." before correcting himself.