* When Dastan tries useing one of his men's crossbow bolts to cilmb the wall into the city. And he nearly gets hit by one of said bolts.
--> (Bis gives the man a look) Have you been drinking?!
* Two words: [[BigLippedAlligatorMoment Ostrich racing.]]
-->'''Amar:''' Behold the mighty ostrich!
* Sheik Amar is made of this trope.
-->'''Amar:''' No matter how good a promotor you are. You can't organize an ostrich race... with ''just one ostrich!!''
* Another Sheik Amar moment:
-->'''Amar:''' Tch, secret government killing activity! That's why I don't pay taxes!
* Yet another classic Sheik Amar moment: "Oh great, a knife-thrower with a conscience!"
* There's this really great scene when Sheik Amar demonstrates his 'courage'... Hiding behind a cage of clucking chickens.
-->'''Amar:''' Shut up! Shut up!
* When Tamina uses her connections to get Dastan and herself some disguises, and Dastan is forced to carry a ''[[AdiposeRex really]]'' fat man around on his chair.
* After Dastan fails trying to preform a difficult backflip.
-->'''Dastan:''' The third step is the hardest!
* Tus and Dastan discuss Dastans' need to give a gift to their father. A gift which is currently missing...
-->'''Tus:''' You do have a gift to honor him with?
-->'''Dastan:''' Of course. (looks over to Bis) Bis gift!
-->'''Bis:''' (looks up confused) What?
-->'''Dastan:''' ...It's been momentarily misplaced.
* One word, Outtakes!