* From very early on:
--> '''Rabbit:''' It doesn't matter if ''you'' think you're not ripe! This is ''Rabbit's'' garden, and Rabbit does his gardening by the book! ''(shows his book, while dramatic music plays)'' As it clearly says, today is... ''(clears throat)'' "The first day of fall, following the last day of summer: ''(sternly)'' ''Harvest'' Day." Any questions?\\
'''Pooh''' ''(in distance)'': Hellooooooooooooooooooo!\\
'''Rabbit:''' ''(sighing)'' Yes, yes, the rutabaga in the back row, "hello" what? ''(Alarmed face)''
* When Tigger is bouncing to try to reach Piglet, the acorns fall repeatedly, and then cascade down and sweep everybody away.
* Somehow, when Piglet and Pooh fall down from the butterflies, they land directly on Rabbit, who uneasily gets to his feet dizzy.
* After running their way through Skull, most of the group collides with each other right in the middle.
--> '''Piglet''': (surpisingly jovial) Tigger! Rabbit! Eeyore!
--> '''Eeyore''': [[CatchPhrase Thanks for noticing.]]
* After thinking the Skullosaurus is there when they arrive at the Upside Down Rock, these lines:
--> '''Tigger:''' Which way do we run?
--> '''Piglet:''' Where do we hide?
--> '''Rabbit:''' What's the shortest shortcut home?!
--> '''Pooh:''' ''(points to the right)'' I believe, uh, that way is a good way. ''(Tigger, Eeyore, Rabbit, and Piglet immediately run away. Pooh examines the map and then points to the left.)'' Although...this way could be better. ''(Tigger, Rabbit, Eeyore, and Piglet immediately run in that direction. He then points back in the same direction he was pointing out earlier.)'' If not over here. ''(Tigger, Rabbit, Eeyore, and Piglet immediately run back in that direction. He then points back to the left.)'' Although...there might be particularly pleasant as well.
* Rabbit trying to read the honey-covered map.
* Poor Pooh, trying so hard to remember the encouraging words Christopher Robin had told him.
** He even tries to remember it in his sleep. "Braver than our beans", anyone?
* The entire scene with Rabbit trying to sleep. He's sleeping right next to Tigger, and Tigger is snoring and slapping Rabbit's nose with his tail.
* Any of the facial expressions the characters make. Unsurprisingly, the movie was animated in Japan.