* When Kadabra gets knocked out, it throws its spoon away...only for the spoon to land on Kadabra's head, surely knocking it out even further.
** Whenever Alakazam gets hit, it flies backwards in slow motion, resembling a BulletTime bullet dodge in ''TheMatrix''. Afterwards, it gets in a disgruntled position and impatiently taps its fingers on the floor (much like old cartoon characters did) as it levitates back into position.
** On the subject of Stadium knock outs, Blastoise's animation: [[FurryReminder it gets knocked on its back and can't get up.]] It's just hilarious seeing the otherwise badass Blastoise have troubles with getting back on its feet.
** From Battle Revolution [[http://45.media.tumblr.com/e6c44aed1036303af736457eecdf9753/tumblr_ne96s1RErG1rjenv2o1_400.gif Swellow's]] KO animation. While it starts off normal enough, the finale is just so over-the-top, it's not hard to imagine that it's just hamming it up for the camera.
* In Battle Revolution, using the move Seismic Toss throws the opponent into space, causing it to come crashing down. This is humorous enough on its own, but it's even funnier with Diglett and Dugtrio, who remain in their holes, even when in the air!
** This is doubly hilarious when you use it on huge opponents like Regigigas or Wailord. Triply hilarious when they impact the earth and often take very little damage from the move, despite its ridiculous animation.
* True to their nature, Slowpoke and Slowbro will wait for a few seconds before fainting, almost as if they didn't realize that they had run out of energy at all.
* Drowzee's ridiculously [[GagNose long nose.]] It looks much longer in these games than in the main series.
* The Clefairy minigame in the first ''Stadium''. Let's start with the teacher, who wears ''fabulous'' red glasses...
* The Magikarp minigame's sounds make it absolutely absurd. Just hearing a slew of "KARP" and "DEEAAUH" is guaranteed to make you at least grin.