* The end result of Blue's first battle with Sabrina [[FakeBoobs (you know the one!)]].
* The Naughty Tentacles joke. You know the one...
* The entirety of Yellow's training period under Green.
* The time period when Yellow left Kitty(her caterpie) under Pika's care while she went off to look for vermillion flowers for it. [[http://www.jb2448.info/Pokemon_Adventures_05/pokemonadventures_054/PA5_Chapter_Fifty_Four07 Pika's expressions during that time are priceless. ]] [[http://www.jb2448.info/Pokemon_Adventures_05/pokemonadventures_054/PA5_Chapter_Fifty_Four08 The last panel of the chapter is also a combinational CrowningMomentofHearwarming.]]
* Silver's [[FaceFault reaction]] to his wanted poster.
* Gold mistaking [[DudeLooksLikeALady Bugsy]] for a girl, even asking him on a date!
* And Red's shocked face when he finally realizes that Yellow is indeed female, [[FunnyBackgroundEvent as well as Blue's "guilty" look]].
* [[EverythingsBetterWithPenguins Delibird]] using Fly. Seeing a penguin flying whilst carrying a person three times its size would be funny enough, but the first time we see it happen, the Delibird refuses to let go of the bag on its back, meaning that it achieves flight by furiously flapping a single arm. It's hilarious.
* Gold pats Blue's ass and promptly [[UnstoppableRage gets the snot kicked out of him]] by Silver.
* Blue teases Red, Yellow, and Misty during their phone call, [[IronicEcho throwing Red's words at the end of the Yellow arc back at him.]]
--> '''Blue''': "If you're confused, then why don't you all just live together?!"
* The HotspringsEpisode between [[FoeYay Red and Sabrina.]]
* Just look at the Mudkip's expression [[http://jb2448.info/Pokemon_Adventures_15/page055 when Ruby commented about his Mudkip Zuzu.]]
* Ruby's expression when he thinks that Wally turned into a girl. (Really just him meeting Wanda.)
* Sapphire's AssShove moment at Fortree City. What makes it funnier is that it ''works!''
* The look on Charizard's and Venusaurs's [[http://www.otakuworks.com/view/76058/pokemon-adventures/vol-23-chp-270-279/read/49 faces]] are priceless when Kimberly demonstrated the ultimate moves
* Another one in the FRLG arc when Silver was surprised at Yellow being older than him by one year despite Yellow being shorter than him.
** This has been a running gag amongst the GSC generation that they are all shocked at being younger than the much shorter Yellow.
*** From the Japanese version:
---> [Vol. 11] '''Crystal''': Older than me?!
---> [Vol. 15] '''Gold''': Older than me?!
---> [Vol. 24] '''Silver''': ''[[TheStoic Older than me...]]''
* When Emerald's Sceptile and Sudowoodo engaged in a chef battle...[[http://jb2448.info/Pokemon_Adventures_28/015pg12 only to end with Dusclops irritated and created a black hole which sucking all the food and nearly Emerald in it.]]
* Emerald pees off a balcony...''on Ruby and Sapphire''.
** What makes it even funnier was that the two were just admiring the rainbow formed from said pee. Then their Dex Tracers went off...
* In a flashback later in the Emerald saga, [[http://jb2448.info/Pokemon_Adventures_28/052pg49 Ruby insulted Treecko,]] [[http://jb2448.info/Pokemon_Adventures_28/053pg50 which the evolved Pokemon didn't take lightly.]]
* Diamond and Pearl's [[BokeAndTsukkomiRoutine manzai]] scenes. They're funny indeed.
* Mars' first appearance in the DP arc, where she ends up answering the punchline to Dia and Pearl's comedy routine when Dia actually forgets it.
* Platinum [[http://jb2448.info/Pokemon_Adventures_31/050pg046 dances]]. The next panel shows Dia cheerfully copying her, while Pearl has a WTH? look on his face.
* Dia and Pearl's comedy routine to Fantina results in Fantina laughing at it even though she has a vague understanding on what it actually meant. She laughs when repeating the joke herself, too!
* Dia's [[http://jb2448.info/Pokemon_Adventures_33/Pokemon_Special_v33_c373/Pokemon_Special_v33_c373_179-neuquant one-shot gag.]] What's funnier is that no one else except Fantina seems to find it amusing.
* Crasher Wake putting Pearl's heading through the Croagunk Wall, you then see then see a picture of a Croagunk with Pearl's face on it! Even his Pokemon were laughing at [[http://www.otakuworks.com/view/85868/pokemon-adventures/vol-36-chp-401/read/11 this!]]
* When the Sinnoh gym leaders fight Team Galactic at Mt. Coronet, Byron provides underground support... like digging a hole underneath Gardenia's Cherubi before Mars' Purugly can KO it. He gives Cherubi a quick healing, then it pops back out of the ground and [[http://www.otakuworks.com/view/90114/pokemon-adventures/vol-37-chp-411/read/26 kicks Purugly in the face with its stubby little legs]].
* Platinum makes ''very'' sure that [[http://www.otakuworks.com/view/95364/pokemon-adventures/vol-38-chp-417/read/14 Looker is in fact the person she's supposed to be meeting]]. Nice continuity gag, and it's rare that someone confuses the heck out of Looker instead of the other way around!
* Thorton [[http://jb2448.info/Pokemon_Adventures_39/Pokemon_Special_v39_c426/Pokemon_Special_v39_c426_066 weirding]] [[http://jb2448.info/Pokemon_Adventures_39/Pokemon_Special_v39_c427/Pokemon_Special_v39_c427_093 the]] [[http://jb2448.info/Pokemon_Adventures_39/Pokemon_Special_v39_c428/Pokemon_Special_v39_c428_119 hell]] out of Platinum. Her [[FaceFault expressions]] sells it.
* Caitlin [[http://jb2448.info/Pokemon_Adventures_39/Pokemon_Special_v39_c428/Pokemon_Special_v39_c428_104 going Yangire]] on Pokemon battles. How Darach manages to calm her down is even funnier.
* Dia demonstrating to Cyrus what a Straight Man act is. Yes, '''''[[TheStoic CYRUS]]'''''. [[http://jb2448.info/Pokemon_Adventures_40/Pokemon_Special_v40_c438/Pokemon_Special_v40_c438_132-neuquant It has to be seen to be believed.]]
* Jupiter demands whether or not she, Mars, and Saturn are actually capable of living honestly. Mars and Saturn's [[http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7dhwxuIi01r5jswc.bmp reactions?]]
* Ninja Geezer and Captain Protein.
* Crystal freaking out thinking that Silver doesn't like her new clothes.
* Gold's attempts at complimenting Crys' new outfit, and Crys promptly cutting him off with Xatee's Tailwind and a shoe kick to the face.
* Silver becoming a fan of Proteam Omega.
* Cheren's chart and explanation on how Black's brain works, complete with Prof. Juniper's dumbfounded expression.
* Despite Black having a one-track mind, he has a variety of expressions, most of them being hilarious.
** Black's reaction to finding out White has never [[http://jb2448.info/Magazine_Scans/Pokemon_Special_BW_c04/Pokemon_Special_BW_c04_010-neuquant never battled before]] is a great example.
* Bianca's Oshawott gets its ass kicked by an Audino.
* White being so full of dreams of Pokemon Musicals [[http://jb2448.info/Magazine_Scans/Pokemon_Special_BW_c07/Pokemon_Special_BW_c07_015-neuquant she doesn't notice Black's Musha trying to eat them, or Black's desperate attempts to hold him back.]]
** Really? I thought Black was deliberately trying to heap Musha on her head. But it's still funny regardless!
* Black's reaction to Skyla pushing him off of the Celestial Tower.
** [[http://i.imgur.com/5toDm.png He has a similar reaction to the terms of their Gym Match.]]
* White seemingly losing her cool at Black for letting Tep evolve, only to reveal that she was just kidding.
* White's first try at catching Deerling, then running around in circles trying to escape from it. Black's sweat drops, considering his regular LargeHam attitude, are quite funny to look at.
* Iris visits Burgh in Castelia City while he's showing off a new creation, and he asks for her honest opinion. She does... with BrutalHonesty. Cue Burgh acting devastated, complete with Iris's ''word balloon'' spearing him ''through the heart.''
* Black vs. the Black Empoleon biker gang. First, Black trashes their bikes, leading them to exclaim things like how they hadn't finished paying the down payment or how the bikes were a gift from their mothers. When only the leader is left, he discovers that Black's Musha used Teleport to transport the bike's expensive premium fuel straight into his pants.
* The author notes, especially the recent ones. The artist usually starts off by making insightful comments about the current themes or characters. This will be followed by the author completely ''fanboying'' about the games or going on about some random facet of his life, like how he bought a car on impulse just because the color it was painted in was called "Royal Ruby Red Pearl."