* Ash dancing to the Pokemon theme song in his pajamas. When his friends catch him, he claims it's a Pokemon trainer workout routine.
* Everything Giovanni says is funny if you knew Darren Dunstan from ''Anime/YuGiOh'', as he uses the exact same voice that he did for Pegasus--before he voiced him, too.
* ''Everything'' Professor Oak does.
* Team Rocket's fourth wall breakage. At a Milwaukee show, after introducing themselves they asked the audience to shout who they were. When they got no audible response twice, James commented that the kids at New York shouted a lot louder.
* Meowth telling Jessie and James to be quiet, as "here comes Pikachu and his humans!"
* Delia and Professor Oak arguing when the supposed Snorlax lecture hall is locked.
-->'''Professor Oak:''' This is very odd...
-->'''Delia:''' Odd? Is that what you call it? Rushing all the way here on a wild goose chase and all you can say is 'This is very odd'?
* Giovanni mocking Oak by calling him Professor Acorn. It's mostly funny since it's ''Giovanni'' saying it.
* A deaf trainer uses a Jigglypuff, which makes everyone fall asleep... and doodles on their faces.
* "The Best at Being the Worst" has funny lyrics, and onstage, Jessie and James keep stepping on each other's feet and dropping each other during their tango.
* Professor Oak trying to use martial arts training to break out of a cage.
* During the DarkReprise of "You And Me and Pokemon," Professor Oak is seen banging on the cage and climbing on the bars.
* Giovanni can't believe that Team Rocket actually caught Pikachu.
* James tells Pikachu to "do that thunder thing you always do to us." He does, and shocks every Rocket in the room and frees Delia and Professor Oak.
* Jessie, James, and Meowth arrive to capture Ash... on scooters.
* When Ash lets Team Rocket capture him, they're completely shocked and wonder why it's so easy.
* Giovanni tells Mewtwo that [=MechaMew2=] is better looking than Mewtwo is.