* "Elvis didn't do no drugs!" BlatantLies by any other name.
* In the Martial Arts episode, Penn, in a ridiculous tie-dye karate uniform, teaches his own pacifist martial arts to children that involves pouring chocolate shake all over your head.
* The "Ouija Boards and Near Death Experiences" episode gets ever more ridiculous; from the ouija board that still works upside down to the people who believe their dog has been re-incarnated three times until, with perfect comic timing, Penn announces "then there's ''this'' fuckin' guy..."
* Professor Best: "We didn't interview Professor Best just because of his last name but we did tell Professor Worst to go fuck himself."
* (whispered voiceover) "''Grilled cheese sandwich'' ... ''grilled cheese sandwich''... IT's A GRILLED FUCKING cheese FUCKING sandwich!"
* The Area 51 episode has a hilarious spoof of the whole "alien conspiracy" with the RunningGag of "Box 51" in which Penn claims a box Teller is holding contains Hitler's brain due to Teller neither denying or confirming said brain is in the box.
-->'''Penn:''' (Box begins to twitch) Not only does Box 51 contain Hitler's brain, but it can dance! (smoke emits from the box and lights flash from inside as well) And it's on fire!
* In the Video Games episode, one guy claims that FPS's "train" kids to shoot. They wordlessly tear apart the idea that mainstream video games can train you for ''anything'' by showing Teller calmly playing Wii Tennis, then having a real tennis player hand him a racket and serve him a ball. It doesn't even look like Teller ''sees'' the ball.
* From the Martial Arts episode:
-->'''Penn:''' (on the subject of a cynical karate studier making the art of breaking boards seem like nothing more than a parlor trick) Okay, if you're gonna badmouth Sensei Mike's powers, you better stand up and start chopping some wood. Quit acting like [[TemptingFate your wife could do it in your garage with your neighbor]]. (scene cuts to [[YouJustHadToSayIt immediately what Penn just stated]]) Heh heh...oh shit. That's your wife, isn't it? In your garage? With your neighbor?