[[folder: ''No Need To Hide When It's Dark Outside'' ]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMAyAxkAuOw Sam throwing a rock into the small basket near Darkness' house, and remarking "Wow, physics" from being knocked down by the result.]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c0gqPBx8BE#t=14m57s GRATUITOUS EDUCATIONAL CONTENT]]
* All of the antics relating to the Salad Liberation Front, and the little [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViPRGrSKViU song they play at the end in the Musical Kitchen.]]
-->'''Carrot Leader:''' Guys, can't you see he's with me and you're free to go?
-->'''Carrot Leader:''' Yes free.
-->'''Carrot Leader:''' Uh huh.
-->'''Carrots:''' ''FREE'' FREE? (free, free, free)
* Clicking on the three candles in the secret passage is [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDGDs36LVC4 utterly hilarious]], considering their DeadpanSnarker attitude. Even better, their conversation changes depending on the order they're clicked on.
--> '''Middle Candle:''' I feel lightheaded.
--> '''Left Candle:''' What you're feeling is the satisfaction of fulfillment in your role in the universe.
--> '''Right Candle:''' What he's feeling is his brain is melting. Yours have obviously all gone.
--> '''Left Candle:''' Have I mentioned how much I really love this job? We're doing so much good here, providing light and warmth!
--> '''Right Candle:''' In a room that's nearly always empty. What could be more ridiculous?
[[folder: ''Thunder And Lightning Aren't So Frightening'' ]]
* Sam and Bill Gate's exchanges when Sam tries to enter World Wide Weather using the [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf59tsRtNSE crowbar]] or [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb5qGB9JbI8 ID card]]. (The latter is inaccessible except by hacking, since Sam can't get the ID card until after he's permanently left that area of the game.)
* Sam has to make an appointment to access a new part of the building:
-->'''Sam:''' I'd like to make an appointment to see someone.
-->'''Brad Carpenter:''' [[WhosOnFirst Certainly! Let me check his calendar... Yes, Mr. Someone is available immediately.]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gM18XrbYLA Sam doing the YMCA after waiting outside of the entrance to World Wide Weather with the hard hat on.]]
* After Sam falls on the button that screws up the weather, the monitors on the side will show various parts of the world subjected to the unusual weather patterns, except for one which is nice and sunny. [[TakeThat It's Seattle.]]