* Trying to come up with [[AGoodNameForARockBand a name of their band]]:
-->'''Katy''': What about Naugahyde Windpipe?\\
'''Cecelia''': Too metal.\\
'''Raji''': Oedipus and the Mama's Boys.\\
'''Cecelia''': Too college radio.\\
'''Deeje''': My Johnson Is 12 Inches Long.\\
(both women bandmates look up curiously at him)\\
'''Cecelia''': Interesting, but I don't think it's a band name.
* Pigman's college thesis: that there's a GeneHackman - MichaelCaine movie playing on every cable channel any hour of the day.
** [[spoiler:He gets his closing argument when ''Film/ABridgeTooFar'' starts airing on the TV.]]
** HilariousInHindsight considering how often ''PCU'' was on rotation at Comedy Central in the 90s...
* Gutter's nightmare of testifying before a Senate committee. Complete with camera shift from film to Live TV.
* Gutter is a music major, and [[spoiler:he doesn't realize who GeorgeClinton is when he accidentally leads the tour bus back to The Pit.]]
* "They confiscated the altar, Droz."
* Seeing the Cause-Heads protesting anything and everything under the sun:
-->'''One Protestor''': FREE NELSON MANDELA!\\
'''Second Protestor''': Dude, he's already free! (the movie came out four years after Mandela's release from prison)