* Just read the OwlCity [[http://owlcityblog.tumblr.com/ blog.]] [[http://owlcityblog.tumblr.com/post/1309907737/hockey Especially the post about hockey (remember, he's from Minnesota).]] On a similar note, his [[http://twitter.com/#!/owlcity Twitter]] has some gems. Especially when he tweets while sleep-deprived, or debates the many ways to not enter Mordor.
* "[[HurricaneOfPuns Rugs From Me To You]]"
* Admit it. You laughed at "Peppermint Winter."
** "I twirl through the driveway with angelic grace / 'til I slip on the sidewalk and fall on my face..."
*** "I rip off the wrapping and tear through the box / 'Til I end up with 45 new pairs of socks..."
*** "The snowflakes start falling and I start to float / 'til my [[BigBrotherBully mean older brother]] stuffs snow down my coat!"
* Adam spontaneously [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG9-pwJzlbI made a weird noise]] in concert, right after finishing a song.
* "I'm Coming After You" from the Midsummer Station is hilarious, especially the chorus. There's just something about Adam excitedly singing like a police siren that makes you wanna giggle. [[http://susutastic.deviantart.com/art/I-m-coming-after-You-331228828 This image]] helps a lot as well.
* "Deer in the Headlights" is told by a Westernanimation/JohnnyBravo-esque CasanovaWannabe who is punched or [[EyeScream maced]] upon first approach. [[https://youtu.be/UyF-xcEG6T0 With a]] PerspectiveFlip, it's even funnier.