* Aisha is a goldmine of these.
** Gene blasting Aisha with his caster after she's been bragging so much.
** Suzuka scooting out of the way just a moment before Aisha does a SpitTake.
** Aisha naked and teasing Gene, making him fall into lava.
** Aisha getting thrown out by Gene and Jim for offering a measly job. Happens to Suzuka at the end of the episode.
** Aisha's home cooking.
** Aisha simply destroying things.
** This exchange in Episode 5:
-->'''Aisha:''' This form here that can crush an entire human is usually kept in check for a reason. It's power is severely amplified by the phases of the planet's moon!
-->'''Gene:''' Uh, Blue Heaven has no moon.
-->'''Aisha:''' What? Huh... come to think of it, it doesn't.
-->'''Gene:''' Idiot. Now run! *Gene, Jim and Melfina run away*
-->'''Aisha:''' Hey! Come back here! *Notices she left her stuff on the ground, rushes to pick them up and resumes the chase* Hold it!
* The entire HotSpringsEpisode where an assassin from the Anten Seven poses as a tourist in order to try and kill Gene. [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe4lEAIX_Zk ALL OF IT.]]
* When Gene wakes up and sees Melfina not sleeping, he goes down to comfort her...in more than one way. Melfina fell asleep on Gene's shoulder, and as Gene's finger's slowly creep up Melfina's leg, Jim then comes and smacks Gene on the head with a frying pan. He then scolds Gene for being sleazy, AND THEN proceeds to cuddle with Melfina. This is made better when Melfina offered to sleep with Jim just a couple of episodes ago, and Jim was frantic to get away. Gene just got himself cock-blocked by an 11 year old.
* When [[HandsomeLech Gene]] first fights Suzuka, he makes her stumble by grabbing her sash. It comes off (Undoing her entire outfit in the process) and he proceeds to unabashedly [[PervertedSniffing sniff]] it, much to Suzuka's embarassment.
** Bonus in that that very act (pulling the sash, not the sniffing) is used in old Japanese plays as a [[RapeAsDrama metaphor for rape]]...and it's done by a [[EveryoneHasStandards guy who would never do that]].
* In the first episode, when Gene, Jim and Hilda are being chased by the Kei Pirates, Gene [[http://youtu.be/VbXHLXLrfb4?t=1m5s keeps pulling out successively bigger guns]] in an attempt to kill his pursuer...[[GunsAreWorthless to no effect]], since the pirate chasing him is using [[DeflectorShields magic to protect himself.]] [[Hammerspace You have to wonder how that giant rocket launcher fit in the car]].
* "It's a dud!"