!On Strange Wings
* Chapter 3: Bang inducing three [[FlatWhat Flat What's]] from Ragna and Tsubaki in about a minute
* Chapter 4: The conversation regarding Noel's cooking ability:
-->'''Tsubaki''': "Um, when you say you cook…well, Noel says she cooks, but…"
-->'''Ragna''': "It's terrible, huh?"
-->'''Tsubaki''': "'Terrible' doesn't do it justice."
-->'''Ragna''': "Totally inedible?"
-->'''Tsubaki''': "...Try 'explosive'."
-->'''Ragna''': "What the hell did Noel make that exploded?"
* Chapter 6: Almost everything Platinum does, especially her reaction to Ragna and Tsubaki making out and this exchange:
-->'''Platinum''': "Luna's sorry that Ragna's such a total careless dumbass that anyone could steal his sword."
-->'''Ragna''': "And Ragna's sorry that he's about to rip Luna's face off. And wear it."
* Chapter 9: Kokonoe interrupting their make-out session
** Makoto interrupting Tsubaki's attempt to say “I love you” and the conversation that follows
--> "Just spit out that you love him already! Sheesh!"
!At Fate's Hands
* Chapter 1: Bang and Platinum meeting for the first time. And most of their interactions from there, really.
* Chapter 2: The strategy conference, which gets derailed like no other and only stays on track due to the valiant efforts of Tager
-->'''Makoto''': “And then fire consumes the Library and destroys its armies and purges the streets of its supporters and why are you looking at me like that, Noel?"
* Chapter 5: Makoto deciding to see if Ragna and Tsubaki are clothed underneath their blanket...by pulling the blanket off.
** Bang insisting on fighting Jin alone, right after lecturing Carl on the importance of allies
** Hazama trolling the Duodecim.
* Chapter 12: Gesshoku walking in to find Ragna and Tsubaki frenching each other....topless. He takes it remarkably well for a father, but it's the explanation as to how they're discovered which is the icing on the cake.
-->'''Tsubaki, deadpan''': "You put the lock Ars on the wrong side of the door."
* Chapter 19: This exchange:
--> v-13: "Assessing damage…negligible."
--> Taokaka: "Negligetables? You have decent taste, flappy-flap. Here, come and have lunch with Tao! You'll have to pay, though."
--> "…Status: confused. Requesting explanation."
--> "Mew? You don't know what lunch is, flappy-flap? You confuse Tao." Taokaka cocked her head, eternal smile faded into a concerned grimace. "Why, you're so thin, meow. And your boobies are so small, almost like lacking lady's…you don't eat much do you? Mew, don't worry, Tao will help you-"
--> "Intelligence: nonexistent. Threat level reduced to C."
--> "Ooh, Tao likes treats, too!"
--> "…Reinitializing termination protocol."
* Chapter 23: Rachel and Valkenhayn hold a conference with Ragna, Taokaka and Nu. How it goes should be rather obvious.
* Really, Bang and Platinum in general.
-->'''Bang''': "...May I ask what happened to you, Miss Platinum?"
-->'''Tenshin''': "When you attacked Tager, she insisted on slamming her face into a wall while chanting a mantra of 'idiot'. I was tempted to do the same.
* Tsubaki's reaction to Dead Spike fishing.