* The entire Kabuki play, but especially Ken's improvised [[http://nn4b.com/comic/212 line]]: [[MakesSenseinContext "Nooo! My wife is my enemy's son!]] I should've known!"
* Anytime Cho attempts a metaphor. And especially when the two taoist monks looking for him find him by the second hand description of "a pointy hatted guy who spouted nonsense the entire play"
* the brick joke (see main page)
* The look on Yori's face when he realizes he was attracted to himself as a girl.
* [[http://nn4b.com/comic/400 The big muscular farmer's last stand]] somehow makes a guy getting brutally killed in battle funny.
-->Don't stop not dying! Don't stop not dying! *impaled* Well, damn.