* Upon working up the courage to face the cockroach everyone else is afraid of, Tomoko squishes it without remorse. And happily goes to clean her shoe as she imagines what her classmates think of her. [[spoiler:Good news, they're not ignoring her anymore. Bad news, they now think of her as the weird quiet girl who crushes anything that annoys her, even something that has the rest of the class up and running in the opposite direction.]] It is both sad, and completely hilarious.
* In the spinoff, "It's not my fault my friend is not popular" during one of their earlier meetings Yuu hears Tomoko talking about "getting hard" and is confused by what it could mean. She then reads it up in a book and is confused by the word for the male genital, which she then looks up too and gets more confused. The whole scene makes it look like Yuu is very naive and has no clue about sex. [[spoiler:Until the end where it's revealed she knew what it was the whole time but merely knew the vulgar term for it.]]
* Memories of [[spoiler: peeping were made!!]]
* [[ToiletHumour brb gotta shit]]
* The whole snafu with Kii-chan and Tomoko's "boyfriend".
-->'''Kii-chan''': A-Are you just using onee-chan for sex?
* The sequence with Tomoko's mom hearing her eroge vocals, especially in the anime.
* This exchange.
-->'''Tomoko''': [[MakesSenseInContext Let me see your dick.]]
-->'''Tomoki''': Fuck off.
* Later in the same chapter, Tomoko Googling for NSFW images on her phone in class... and getting caught when she fumbles her phone.
-->"My mind is so stuck on dicks I can't concentrate at all..."
--> ''Of the fraction of girls who have seen a naked guy (penis), Kuroki-san is now well-known to be one of them.''
* The anime OP. Nothing within the OP itself, but just the fact that a SliceOfLife CringeComedy gets such a hardcore, heavy metal OP.
* The [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAlh8LMFB3g 3rd ED]]. The lyrics mockingly talk about her "pure heart" and then she goes and pulls an ''ahegao'' while throwing up V-signs at 0:45.
* Tomoko tends to overreact to small inconveniences with extraordinarily venomous inner monologues which, if said out loud today, would get her suspended.
--> "My... My umbrella is not here. Why!? It must have been stolen!! So, there's someone in this school who would steal an umbrella when it's pouring outside like this... And that jerk just goes about his day, without a care in the world, enjoying his youth. Worthless piece of scum is probably dating someone too... Not caring even a bit that I have to walk home in this rain and get soaked!! [[ThatMakesMeFeelAngry It's infuriating!!]] [[DisproportionateRetribution I want to KILL HIM! I want to make him suffer and die!]] I want to [[RoaringRampageOfRevenge MURDER everyone who ever stole an umbrella!!!]] I WANT TO... Oh, here it is."
* The whole scene where Tomoko is with Yuu at the mall, takes ShipTease and CringeComedy UpToEleven, especially this line at the end of the scene.
--> '''Tomoko''': *InnerMonologue, regarding Yuu's physical attractiveness* "If I was her boyfriend... *[[DidIJustSayThatOutLoud out-loud]]* I would be so hard right now."
--> '''Yuu''': "Eh?"