* The original campaign of NeverwinterNights has some pretty good ones. Linu L'aneral's anecdotes per chapter are definitely not to miss whenever you have her as a henchman.
* Tommi Undergallows' choice of PreAssKickingOneLiner: "Here comes halfling death!"
* Charon, the ferryman of...the sewers ([[InsistentTerminology aqueducts!]]), who is not terribly fond of the beautification project Neverwinter's undergoing, as the finer points seem to be giving things pretty names...
--->'''Charon:''' "Sewers become 'aqueducts', waste becomes 'surplus resources', and my cushy job at the palace becomes tour guide to the FREAKIN' SEWERS, [[BlatantLies BUT I'M NOT BITTER!!!]]
** Later, when you ask if he can take you downstream:
--->'''Charon:''' "Well, I can't leave this spot. An emergency could arise, and my specific expertise could be required. IT COULD HAPPEN!"
* A (plot irrelevant) note found in the Host Tower of Luskan: "Please inform the apprentices that they are no longer to dump their failed alchemical experiments in the sewer." One can only wonder how these potions affect the water under the city. Considering how during your trip through the sewers, the place is full of ghouls, the water is all an unhealthy dark green, there's a general greenish pall, and an enterprising gnome has already found a way to channel the special sewer water into magical potions, the message is a bit late.
* In general, any mad ramblings within the game (usually found within prisons).
* Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark's funny moments usually deal with Deekin's overeager dialogues.
** Deekin and Nathyrra discussing what to put in a cookbook for dragons.
---> "Drows be fatty. Gots it."
** If you're travelling with Deekin and Sharwyn, Deekin will ask her how come her red hair changes color near the scalp. Sharwyn pays him off to never bring it up again.
*** Heck, all of the inter-party dialogues between Deekin and another henchman are pretty damn hilarious.
** Nathyrra's random ramblings about the state of her pack.
** If [[spoiler:Evil Aribeth]] is in your party and is the Sleeping Man's True Love, and the Sleeping Man is awake then some pretty hilarious dialogue ensues.
** And the developers were probably aware of how annoying Deekin could be when he [[StopHelpingMe stops the player yet again]] in Chapter 2 of ''HOTU'' to [[spoiler: ask for a bathroom break]].
** When you confront the FinalBoss in ''Hordes'', this exchange takes place:
--> [[spoiler:'''Mephistopheles''']]: Last I knew, I thought I had trapped you for all eternity in an icy little place called Cania.
--> '''PlayerCharacter''': Sorry, Hell froze over.
--> [[spoiler:'''Mephistopheles''']]: How very witty. But it takes more than sharp wit to rule Hell, little one. You must also...''dress'' the part.
* Half of [[SnarkyNonHumanSidekick Enserric the Sword's]] dialogue. The other half is just flat-out [[DeadpanSnarker smartassery.]]
--> (After being sheathed) "''Thank the gods.'' Do you ''know'' how sweaty your palms are?"
--> (Talk to Enserric in Chapter 2 and ask him for advice) "You're asking a sword for advice? Here's some advice: don't do that."
--> (Damaging a [[OurDwarvesAreAllTheSame duergar]]): "Hah! Let's cut its beard off after it's dead!"