* [[http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=478 The end of the editorial of January 21st]]
--> '''TNT: "Yes, those were very nice manners! We'll make a mental note to call her Natalie from now on. :) Even mr.coconut will start calling her by her new name. Isn't that right, mr.coconut?"
--> '''mr.coconut:''' "GOOD NIGHT, GOOD NIGHT!"
--> '''TNT:''' "Nono, mr.coconut. Natalie."
--> '''mr.coconut:''' "Good... Night?"
--> '''TNT:''' "Na-ta-lee."
--> '''mr.coconut:''' "Goo-d ni-ght."
--> '''TNT:''' "Good night, mr.coconut."
--> '''mr.coconut:''' "GOOD NIGHT!"
* One of the winning captions to this photo[[https://31.media.tumblr.com/7fa9c51053e2a3021b8c22d6ab465f95/tumblr_inline_mzj0wgqz0Y1qjqd6m.gif]], which started the whole "Mr. Coconut" meme in the first place:
--> '''"Ahh Mr.sneky i see you are wering your fance top" "You are wereing yor's too mr.coconut" "Speaking of coconut,were did you get the new flying hat of coconut?" "Wat coconut?" "Ohh that coconut near my had WAT a coconut on my had!" "BOOM!" "AHHH MY HEAD" "GOOD NIGHT mr.coconut"
** Not that funny? This clothing item was then released. [[http://items.jellyneo.net/?go=item&showitem=46464]]
* [[http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=452 YOUR HORSE IS NOW DIAMONDS!]]
* During the release of the''The Faeries Ruin'' plot:
** After chapter one, the fate of a pie, which had also been petrified along with the faeries was an ongoing meme on the neoboards. This was referenced in Lenny Conundrum [[http://www.neopets.com/games/conundrum_feature.phtml?round=375 round 375]], Random Contest [[http://www.neopets.com/random_contest.phtml?place=201 number 201]], and the Neopian Times [[http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=462 Editorial number 462]]. Ultimately, a stone pie was released as a plot prize.
** After Faerieland crashed to the ground, calling it "epic" on the neoboards became a meme to the point of absurdity. Eventually the ''Commemorative Epic Lithograph'' was released as a plot prize.
** A player sent in a question to the Neopian Times asking if the stuff around Jazan's eyes was part of his curse, or if it was just guyliner. Their answer? [[http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=469 ''It's Cursed Guyliner.'']] Mildly amusing. And then the [[http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/tfr/prizes.phtml plot prizes came out.]]
** Via the Neopets Facebook page, TNT [[http://www.neopets.com/faerieland/tfr/beard.phtml the story]] of how plot puzzle programmer Mr. Insane grew a beard until the end of the plot. As TNT tells it, he had half-shaved it before he was stopped because the prize shop was still unfinished, and could not shave off the rest until he had completed it.
* [[http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=212388192133253&comments This]]. An average conversation in TNT headquarters.
* [[http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=505 TNT's response to trolls.]]
* [[http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=506 And now, TNT gets in on more meme fun!]]
* [[http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=513 TNT's randomness emerges, and an... interesting question.]]
* [[http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=535 Dragona and Jazan get in on some editorial fun.]]
** [[http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=538 Jazan with a mustache, top hat and monocle!]]
*** [[http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=542 More Jazan, and Hanso, and a... thing.]]
* [[http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=546 Robot Uni Attack!]]
* The "Return of Dr. Sloth" plot, Chapter 4, right as Dr. Sloth's plan is going into effect:
-->'''Dr. Sloth:''' Excellent. The pieces are falling into place nicely.
-->[[spoiler: The next panel shows that Dr. Sloth is putting together a jigsaw puzzle.]]
* Hanso and Jazan have to take over the editorial [[http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=587 again]] after the Editorialist hears one too many questions about Neopet trading. HilarityEnsues. Highlights include:
** Hanso [[LampshadeHanging lampshading]] Jazan's EnsembleDarkhorse status.
** Lanie and Lillie showing up to [[AudienceSurrogate complain about the Obelisk War prize shop not being open yet.]]
** Jazan, getting annoyed by the constant interruptions, decides it would be a good idea to just slap Mr. Coconut on the editorial at the end.
*** [[BrickJoke And it pulls through at the end.]]
** Hanso claiming that the correct pronunciation for Kanrik is "in-feer-e-oor thief."
** "I'm allergic to being stabbed."
** Hanso getting silenced for mentioning the Kanrik/Hannah, Jazan/Nabile, and Hanso/Brynn ships. Even Jazan found it funny.
* From ''Neopets: The Darkest Faerie'', [[SlapSlapKiss Lady Caitriona's and Lord Edric's relationship]].
-->'''Lord Edric:''' Last winter, that 'lady' called me a knight -- a knight! And I, of royal blood! I didn't hesitate and returned the insult. She turned blue when I asked her to fetch my slippers!
** The maid's exhausted reaction to them can also be quite comical.
** If you speak to them before leaving for the Illusen's Glade quest, you'll find that [[spoiler:they've fallen in love! Seeing their animosity turn to TastesLikeDiabetes is hilarious, especially with the cheesy poems that Edric keeps sending to her.]] The maid is even MORE frustrated and she begs you not to make her [[spoiler:recite another poem.]]
* TNT addressing the Socially Awkward Meepit, Put Something in [=McGill's=] Hand and Pointing Zafara memes in one picture. [[http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&week=588 Meme? What's a meme?]]
* A bit of BlackComedy: Desert Petpet Paint Brush + Abominable Snowball = [[http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=item&showitem=55296 ...well, see for yourself]].
* Editorial #348, question #5:
-->'''nucky_girl:''' Dear editor, where would you find a low-priced paint brush (say, less than or at 1,000 NP)?
-->'''Editor:''' Your dreams.
* Upon the release of the Transparent Peophin, everyone hated it. So many people hated on it on the neoboards that TNT changed its design. The fact that there was so much complaining that TNT had to fix it is quite hilarious.
* Depending on what you consider funny, the great "Neopocalypse" of June 2015 could count. In a nutshell, technical difficulties left the Neoboards with no mods and no filter system. The internet soon caught on and the site quickly devolved into [[https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/1319119056403010705.PNG utter chaos,]] filling up with everything from requests for sexual favors to the entire script of the Bee Movie. Users who hadn't touched the site in years returned to join in and the whole thing carried on for well over a day before mods stepped in to put a stop to it. The site's classiest moment? Not by a long shot. Wildly inappropriate? Without a doubt. Hilarious? ''Oh yeah.''
* In Editorial #448, a user asked if the Neopian Bank would ever switch to compounding Neopoints continuously using the formula (A=Pe^(rt)). TNT's response was "(N=Op^(e))".