* The entire WSOU interview is prized and oft-quoted for a reason. Also certain moments of the ''Life On The Murder Scene'' documentary. The video for "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZudX66IBat8 I'm Not Okay (I Promise)]]" is likely a video composed of these.
* "It's easy, peasy, pumpkin peasy. Pumpkin pie, motherfucker!"
* "I've been down with kickball since the third grade."
* "I'm allowed to be sick of seeing my face because it's my fucking face!"
* "It's for my hamster that I'm gonna buy!"
* "I was wondering what he was doing over there, in the first place. I was like 'whoa, he’s playing weird', and when he kicked me in the balls, I was like 'What did I do?'"
* "Mikey doesn't know what the question is, but he says the answer is yes."
* "I have been left behind at gas stops, they'll all just, like, get in the van and drive ten miles, then I have to get on the cell phone and be like... 'Hey!' 'Hey man, wassup!' 'Missing anything?' and they'll be like, '...Aww... shit."
* "The cool thing, I think about us is... Gerard and I, we're 27, we're sort of past the point... PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA, look at it, I just put my hand in a cupcake!"
* "I think we're winning, but I'm really drunk, so..."
* "Well, on the first video, he threatened us. Said he knew where we lived... and that he'd track us down... find us... take our pets..."