* John vs. Jane inside their house. That is all.
* John's chanting after he crawls up into the building to retrieve "The Tank": ''"Turn [the lights] back on! Turn'embackonturn'embackonturn'embackon!"''
* Jane learning that John was married once before: "What's her name and social security number?" "Oh, no, you're ''not'' gonna kill her."
* Dear lord, the ''entire'' scene in the van. "We're going to have to redo every conversation we've ever had." "...I'm Jewish."
* The best part was when John said "I said - ''I said'' I saw your dad on Fantasy Island!!" Jane had hired paid actors to stand in as her parents during their wedding.
** And she was annoyed he forgot her pretend mother's birthday. His face makes it clear he thinks the whole pretend part should let him off the hook.
* "Chicken shit!" "Pussy!" Screamed at each other from separate ''buildings''.
* John: "Honey, maybe you shouldn't undercut me in front of the hostage. It sends a mixed message." The Tank: ''(nods)''
* "Who ARE you people?!"
* The whole part where John shot at Jane's windshield on accident. Her face was priceless.
* The dinner scene before that where John was feeling extremely paranoid about everything Jane served him. Especially when he finally forces himself to take a bite of his dinner, only for her to eat something entirely different.
* Jane as a dominatrix. "Have you been selling big guns to bad people?"
* Jane's next door neigbour notices she's still wearing her fishnet stockings and hooker boots under her nice dress.