* John vs. Jane inside their house. MundaneUtility Ensues.
* John's chanting after he crawls up into the building to retrieve "The Tank": ''"Turn [the lights] back on! Turn'embackonturn'embackonturn'embackon!"''... after having just insistently demanded she kill them.
* Jane learning that John was married once before: "What's her name and social security number?" "No, you're ''not'' gonna kill her."
* The ''entire'' scene in the van. "We're going to have to redo every conversation we've ever had." "...I'm Jewish."
* The best part was when John said "I said - ''I said'' I saw your dad on Fantasy Island!!" And upset that Jane had hired paid actors to stand in as her parents during their wedding.
** She was annoyed he forgot her pretend mother's birthday. His face makes it clear he thinks the whole pretend part should let him off the hook.
* "Chicken shit!" "Pussy!" Screamed at each other from separate ''buildings''.
* John: "Honey, maybe you shouldn't undercut me in front of the hostage. It sends a mixed message." The Tank: ''(nods)''
* "Who ARE you people?!"
* The part where John shot at Jane's windshield on accident. Her face was priceless.
-->'''John''': (As the car is driving off with him, and Jane is left in the road) We need to talk! *WHUMP!*
** Beautifully capped by John's own reaction to her face: [[OhCrap "Oh, Dear God..."]]
* The dinner scene where John was feeling extremely paranoid about everything Jane served him. Especially when he finally forces himself to take a bite of his dinner, only for her to eat something entirely different.
* Jane as a dominatrix. "Have you been selling big guns to bad people?"
* Jane's next door neigbour notices she's still wearing her fishnet stockings and hooker boots under her nice dress.
* During the last scenes they fight Jane starts throwing knives to kill some goons... And she accidentally hits one of John's leg. He then looks at her ''very'' annoyed, without a slight hint of pain, and even tells her "We're gonna talk about this later".
* Meta - IronicName with Benjamin "The Tank" Danz. This guy in charge of a terrorist group is played by Adam Brody, a slim, medium-height man described as "Unapologetically nerdy" by ''Times'' magazine. It is lampshaded by both spouses when they first see his photo.