* John vs. Jane inside their house. MundaneUtility Ensues.
* John's chanting after he crawls up into the building to retrieve "The Tank": ''"Turn [the lights] back on! Turn'embackonturn'embackonturn'embackon!"''... after having just insistently demanded she kill them.
* Jane learning that John was married once before: "What's her name and social security number?" "No, you're ''not'' gonna kill her."
* The ''entire'' scene in the van. "We're going to have to redo every conversation we've ever had." "...I'm Jewish."
* The best part was when John said "I said - ''I said'' I saw your dad on Fantasy Island!!" And upset that Jane had hired paid actors to stand in as her parents during their wedding. Her response of "I know," in that tone of voice like "yeah, I had that coming" is no less humorous.
** She was annoyed he forgot her pretend mother's birthday. His face makes it clear he thinks the whole pretend part should let him off the hook.
* "Chicken shit!" "Pussy!" Screamed at each other from separate ''buildings''.
* John: "Honey, maybe you shouldn't undercut me in front of the hostage. It sends a mixed message." The Tank: ''(nods)''
* "Who ARE you people?!"
* The part where John shot at Jane's windshield on accident. Her face was priceless.
-->'''John''': (As the car is driving off with him, and Jane is left in the road) We need to talk! *WHUMP!*
** Beautifully capped by John's own reaction to her face: [[OhCrap "Oh, Dear God..."]]
** The best bit is that all of that was an accident. Pitt was supposed to do an UnnecessaryCombatRoll through the fence, but slipped, then ad-libbed that he accidentally shot the car. Everyone loved it so much they wrote around it to ThrowItIn.
* The dinner scene where John was feeling extremely paranoid about everything Jane served him. Especially when he finally forces himself to take a bite of his dinner, only for her to eat something entirely different.
* Jane as a dominatrix. "Have you been selling big guns to bad people?"
* Jane's next door neigbour notices she's still wearing her fishnet stockings and hooker boots under her nice dress.
* The restaurant scene, between John quipping "thanks for giving me the shaft," the two disarming each other mid-dance, and John's appreciative look at [[StuffBlowingUp Jane's style]] of escape. Which of course plays into...
** [[WhyAmITicking Do you know that you're ticking?]] John disposes of his exploding coat in a convenient mailbox.
* Jane T-boning John's stolen limo so that she can make it into the driveway first, followed by John running through the bushes and trying not to tip off one of his neighbors as to what's going on.
* During the last scenes they fight Jane starts throwing knives to kill some goons... And she accidentally hits one of John's leg. He then looks at her ''very'' annoyed, without a slight hint of pain, and even tells her "We're gonna talk about this later".
* Meta - IronicName with Benjamin "The Tank" Danz. This guy in charge of a terrorist group is played by Adam Brody, a slim, medium-height man described as "Unapologetically nerdy" by ''Times'' magazine. It is lampshaded by both spouses when they first see his photo.