* The entire chase sequence at the end, which includes [[Film/KingKong a 50 foot tall blonde woman carrying a panicking orangutan to the top of a tower]]. C.M.O.T. Dibbler thinks it's an impressive sight, but can't shake the feeling that [[LampshadeHanging something's not quite right about the scene]]...
** Then the two wizards come soaring out of the sky atop a broomstick shooting at the giant woman with a hunting crossbow.
* Everything becomes funnier '''''[[RunningGag with 1,000 elephants!]]'''''
* The camel.
** "We call it Evil-Minded Son of a Bitch." "That doesn't sound like a name." "It's a good name for this camel."
* "Who's staring Delores de Syn?"
* 'When Mrs Whitlow was in the grip of acute class consciousness she could create aitches where nature never intended them to be.'
-->'''Ridcully:''' Can't have vases gobbin' at people all day!
* Sol Dibbler after a very long day
-->'''Dwarf:''' Why are all Mr Dibbler's stories set against the background of a world gone mad?
-->'''Sol:''' Because Mr Dibbler is a very observant person.
* A troll is asked why he eats rock if he is one. His answer is "You're made of meat and what do you eat?"
** The answer to that, seeing as how they're in the dodgy canteen: "Good question."
* All of C.M.O.T's failed attempts to include ProductPlacement in the movie, and all of Soll's considerably more successful attempts at thwarting them.