* The Maurice Chevalier imitations.
** ''Especially'' Harpo's.
*** And the guard's growing frustration with the routine. "''Chevalier'', eh!?"
** Zeppo's attempt gets funnier if you pay attention to the lyrics. He flubs the chorus by singing "better than you do" instead of the proper "sweeter than they do".
* Harpo saunters up to the passport desk, walking on the counter, then when there, immediately tosses their papers everywhere with demented glee.
* Harpo hiding in the puppet show.
* "I said one of [the stowaways] goes around with a black mustache!" "Well, you couldn't expect a mustache to go around by itself! Don't you think a mustache ever gets ''lonely'', Captain?"
* "Are these your gloves? I found them in your case...And here's your gloves. You would take 'em, wouldn't you?"