!! [[Series/MirrorMirror The TV Series]]
* Royce's reaction the first time he sees Jo use the Mirror.
--> '''Royce:''' [[WrongGenreSavvy Wow, my sister might be a martian.]]
* Joshua's reaction when seeing Jo's rather... anachronistic footwear.
!! [[Film/MirrorMirror The Film]]
* The entire snark-heavy intro.
--> '''Alcott:''' ''[LovePotion-drugged]'' You don't understand! I yearn for the nectar of her skin!
** The line becomes much funnier when mocked by Snow and the Dwarves later.
** Not to mention the various ways the Dwarves try to break the spell, ranging from Butcher punching him in the face repeatedly to Chuckles tickling him to Half-Pint ''boxing his ears with paddles.''
* The Queen's [[CosmeticHorror horrific beauty treatments]].
--> '''Queen:''' ''[Covered in all manner of muck]'' I can feel you smiling.
* The entire puppy love scene.
--> '''Prince:''' ''[Whines sadly at the pillow she threw out the window]''
--> '''Queen:''' ''[Clearly gleeful]'' Go get it! Go get it!
* "There are pros and cons to this."
* "Love is someone passing the potatoes."
* Any or all of [[ServileSnarker Brighton's]] scenes.
* "What is it with this kingdom?!"
* "We ''really'' have to stop meeting like this."
* The Prince and Snow's duel is a running MomentOfFunny combined with MomentOfAwesome. The banter is great, as is the point where the Prince [[DissonantSerenity blocks one of her blows]] [[BadassBack behind his back, without even looking]].