* Crockett throwing beer from a glass to a dancing informant's shoes after the informant had declared that his feet are on fire
* Zito, after Rodriguez asks him and Switek to take part in a burglary sting operation that required two seedy looking guys
--> '''Zito:''' Sure lieutenant. *To Switek* So who are the seedy looking guys?
* Tubbs and Crockett concocting a plan to force New York drug dealers to accept the package from them
--> '''Crockett:''' If the dealers fail to deliver...
--> '''Tubbs:''' Then the Revillas' clients start to shiver
--> '''Crockett:''' You're a real poet, Rico
--> '''Tubbs:''' And my momma knows it
* Crockett's pet alligator Elvis' antics early in the first season
* Crockett and Tubbs are trying to buy Stinger rocket launchers from a seedy arms dealer (Jeff Fahey!). When Crockett complains that the rockets are too old, Fahey grabs one, aims for Crockett's [[CoolCar Ferrari]], and BOOM.
--> '''Tubbs:''' Sold!
--> '''Crockett:''' (gapes in shock)
** [[spoiler:Relax, they blew up a mocked-up Corvette instead.]]