* Talking to the NPC who welcomes you in your base camp from behind will make him turn around with a startled "Waa!"
* At Bronze Rocks, everyone thinks that Emil's been kidnapped, lampshading that they'll have to save her again. Then she shows up and asks what everyone's talking about. Cue the OhCrap.
* The concept of a portable base camp.
* The fact that people can say directional arrows.
* The final boss provides a hilarious justification for OrcusOnHisThrone. It's a supercomputer, and thus can't walk.