* From the anime, Omega-Xis getting bored at Geo's school.
* Also from the anime, Harp Note distracting Gemini Spark to stop him from killing Rockman...by ''singing''. They (Gemini Spark) spend ''her entire song'' staring at her with a dumbfounded look before eventually deciding to ignore her.
* In one episode, Omega-Xis possesses a lawnmower to go out for a joyride. The end result is that he somehow ended up crashing into the new EM-telescope Geo had gotten and totally wrecking it. The look on Geo's face when he sees the damage is ''priceless, with Omega-Xis on his knees and practically begging for forgiveness.''
** What follows is equally hilarious: Geo then punishes Omega-Xis by making him ''disguise himself as a D-Pet'' to enter into a contest to win another telescope. Omega-Xis has a priceless look on his face when he finds out what Geo has in store for him. Not to the mention the [[OhCrap "Oh crap!"]] look he gets beforehand when he hears from Bud about the contest and sees the [[PsychoticSmirk big grin]] Geo gets on his face. It's pretty clear Omega-Xis has an idea of what Geo was thinking.
* When Omega-Xis is entered, he easily makes it to the finals, but then comes across another D-Pet that is clearly Wolf in disguise, who previously became the pet of a little girl. Although they're obviously different from the other D-Pets and find their appearances suspiciously simiar, they write it off as impossible: Omega-Xis thinks Wolf as too much of a loner to become anyone's pet, and Wolf thinks that Omega-Xis, despite being an enemy, is too much of a proud warrior to put himself into such an embarrasing situation.*
-->'''Omega-Xis and Wolf, thinking simultaneously''': ''Even so... They look very alike.''
* On the note of his habit of taking the lawnmower out for a ride, a later episode shows him going out again, and ''getting flattened by a steamroller, and desperately calling for Geo to help him out.''
* The third game has a stage with optional dialogue choices. [[spoiler: Boss Battle done, time to save my friends' stuff... they separated! Should I pick Sonia's, Luna's or... BUD's?!]]
* The Humor Program in the Third Game is full of these!
** Mega drooling over Hope... Which leads to Geo pulling out a picture of a younger her and him drooling even more... And then Mega questioning EXACTLY WHY HE HAS THIS...
** Mega, his usual trolling self, dopes Geo into thinking he can use Meteor G to tell Geo who he'll marry. After Geo angsts in anticipation, Mega finally reveals... Legendary Master Shin! Geo is... [[BigNo not pleased.]]
** The chief of WAZA randomly calling Geo and testing his detective skills by acting like Ms. Tia... Badly.
** [[TheStoic Solo]] calls Geo wondering whether [[VillainsOutShopping Geo deleted his Burger Quest save file.]] Geo denies this, which then leads [[NotSoAboveItAll Solo to freak out]] when he (correctly) concludes that his partner [[TheVoiceless LAPLACE]] of all people did it! Geo and Mega... awkwardly just try to hang up.
* At one point in the anime, Rich attempts to bribe Geo into working with him with a literal BriefcaseFullOfMoney--while in the middle of a local malt shop no less. Geo stoically refuses, prompting the onlookers to applaud him.