* The first game has this moment.
--> '''Wily:''' As soon as I press this button...Bye bye world! '''[Wily proceeds to prepare to push the button. This involves raising his arm in the air, finger poised, and twitching]'''
* Lan foiling Sunayama's hostage scheme in Battle Network 3 by chucking Mega Man's PET at his head and knocking him out cold. What he says while doing it sells it:
--> '''Lan:''' ''[chucks his PET]'' Megaman, attack!
* When seeing that Dr. Wily has a statue of himself, Lan kicks it off of a nearby cliff while making a remark about Wily's bad sense of design.
* In 6, a plumber's Navi loses his tool program, and Lan and Mega Man find it stuck to a Mettaur's head. Lan tells Mega Man to delete the virus, but Mega Man doesn't want to since the program looks harmless and doesn't want to touch it.
* Every time the security bots ask to see Lan's ID in the sixth game.
* In a subversion of [[TalkingIsAFreeAction the usual procedures of the game]], Falzar/Gregar actually attack Mega Man in the middle of his "Battle Routine, Set!" dialogue.
* An NPC lawyer in Green Town who becomes incensed upon learning about a case of dieting scam.
--> "This will not be forgiven...''[[LargeHam NEEEEEVVVVVAAAAHH!]]''"