* The montage when "Hank" fully emerges, and Charlies later fights with Hank, including when JimCarrey ''throws himself out of a car''.
** And then ''[[RefugeInAudacity runs back to the car and gets back in]].''
** Hank about to take a crap on his neighbor's lawn, then a MatchCut to chocolate frozen yogurt a police officer is buying.
** "We need a price check on Vagi-Clean. I repeat, we need a price check on Vagi-Clean. That's Vagi-Clean. We got a woman out here with a full-on fallopian fungus; she's baking a loaf of bread and I think it's sourdough....Put a rush on that."
* One of his sons dropping a ClusterFBomb in German while reading a foreign user's manual.
* ANY SCENE involving Hank's stereotypical, yet incredibly intelligent, children.
* The end of the movie, when Whitey, Jamaal, Lee Harvey and Shonté Jr. are all in the plane and wave goodbye to the audience.
--> '''All:''' Bye y'all! Thanks for watching our motherfucking movie!
* One phrase: [[spoiler: "Will you marry me, BITCH?!"]]