* Near the begining He-man suffers from a bad case of ComicallyMissingThePoint.
--> '''He-Man''': When we find the Key, Gwildor will set the coordinates for Grayskull. We'll use the element of surprise...
--> '''Duncan''': Oh, sure! We'll drop right into the throne room, fight off two or three thousand of Skeletor's crack troops, break into the force field and free the Sorceress.
--> '''He-Man''': Right!
* When we discover Teela and Gwildor are vegetarians.
--> '''Duncan''': Mmm... good food.
--> '''Teela''': I wonder why they put it on these little white sticks?
--> '''Duncan''': Those are rib bones.
--> '''Teela''': You mean this used to be an animal...?
--> '''Duncan''': Uh huh.
--> '''Teela''': Ugh! (tosses her rib bone aside) What a barbaric world...
--> '''Gwildor''': It tasted good...
* After rescuing Julie, she and He-Man meet up with the other Eternians. And Teela can't help but quip about her.
--> '''He-Man''': Did you have any luck?
--> '''Teela''': [[ReallyGetsAround Not as much as you, apparently.]]
* At one point, the police squad Lubic brought back with him has a lot of fun at his expense when he can't seem to locate the enormous army of intergalactic invaders he'd seen blasting away at the shop ''just a few minutes ago'', much to his irritation. This gets even funnier when you realize his astonishment is perfectly justified--the bad guys really blew out of there in a hurry once they had what they'd come to get.
* When Gwildor put on all the Earth cloths he'd found to try and disguse himself.
--> '''Gwildor''': If we dress like this, no one will recognize us.
--> '''Kevin''': (freaked out by Gwildor's appearance) What the hell is that?!
--> '''Gwildor''': See! (chuckles)
* When Evil-Lyn and her mercenaries localize the Key, which is in Kevin's hands just before Lubic confiscates it, Kevin is running a microwave. The mercenary believes that their signal is being jammed and Evil-Lyn orders him to send a counter-signal to destroy the source. The oven explodes, much to Kevin and Lubic's shock and bewilderment. You kind of have to see it for yourself to appreciate the sight gag...