!!The franchise as a whole
* When the Classics line released an Orko figure, he was packaged front and center despite being much smaller and less articulated than any of the other figures - with ''a full-sized, fully-articulated Prince Adam figure'' listed as an "accessory".
* After the credits, there's a random explosion used as a scene transition--as in it dissolves to another scene ''after'' said explosion.
* Gwildor ending up face down in a river when he arrives on Earth.
* The group encounters a cow and declares it ugly, with a hideous cry. Gwildor tries to communicate with it.
* Near the beginning He-Man suffers from a bad case of ComicallyMissingThePoint.
--> '''He-Man''': When we find the Key, Gwildor will set the coordinates for Grayskull. We'll use the element of surprise...
--> '''Man-At-Arms''': Oh, sure! We'll drop right into the throne room, fight off two or three thousand of Skeletor's crack troops, break into the force field and free the Sorceress.
--> '''He-Man''': Right!
* The Eternians sneaking around Earth at the beginning. They look hilariously out of place.
* Teela, Man-at-Arms, and Gwildor all ending up at a fast food place--and Gwildor using a grappling hook to snag a bucket of ribs.
* When we discover Teela and Gwildor are vegetarians.
--> '''Man-At-Arms''': Mmm... good food.
--> '''Teela''': I wonder why they put it on these little white sticks?
--> '''Man-At-Arms''': Those are rib bones.
--> '''Teela''': You mean this used to be an animal...?
--> '''Man-At-Arms''': Uh huh.
--> '''Teela''': Ugh! (tosses her rib bone aside) What a barbaric world...
--> '''Gwildor''': It tasted good...
* Kevin deciding the Cosmic Key is a Japanese synthesizer and playing it as one. He gets his friend Charlie and Detective Lubic in on it.
* After rescuing Julie, she and He-Man meet up with the other Eternians. And Teela can't help but quip about her.
--> '''He-Man''': Did you have any luck?
--> '''Teela''': [[ReallyGetsAround Not as much as you, apparently.]]
* Gwildor driving a car and calling it a primitive land boat.
* Evil-Lyn using a scanner to replay the fight between He-Man, Julie, and the mercenaries, then smugly commenting that Julie must have tipped the scales against them.
* At one point, the police squad Lubic brought back with him has a lot of fun at his expense when he can't seem to locate the enormous army of intergalactic invaders he'd seen blasting away at the shop ''just a few minutes ago'', much to his irritation. This gets even funnier when you realize his astonishment is perfectly justified--the bad guys really blew out of there in a hurry once they had what they'd come to get.
* When Gwildor puts on all the Earth clothes he'd found to try and disguise himself.
--> '''Gwildor''': If we dress like this, no one will recognize us.
--> '''Kevin''': (freaked out by Gwildor's appearance) What the hell is that?!
--> '''Gwildor''': See! (chuckles)
* When Evil-Lyn and her mercenaries localize the Key, which is in Kevin's hands just before Lubic confiscates it, Kevin is running a microwave. The mercenary believes that their signal is being jammed and Evil-Lyn orders him to send a counter-signal to destroy the source. The oven explodes, much to Kevin and Lubic's shock and bewilderment. You kind of have to see it for yourself to appreciate the sight gag...