* For some players, holding onto a blue shell can turn into this. The lead cars will often panic and stop dead in their tracks.
* Baby Park from ''Double Dash!!'' might be ThatOneLevel due to items bouncing all over the place, but you can't help but laugh at just how chaotic it can get.
* In ''Wii'' and ''7'', playing as a regular character or as a Mii and seeing your own Miis in Coconut Mall is pretty hilarious as well. Especially since they also drive the parking cars that you must dodge at the end.
* Doing badly in a race can trigger some pretty funny reactions from your racer.
** If you play as Wario and he gets lower than Sixth place, he will loudly grumble, "I hate you." In ''8'', he'll say "Gahh, I ''hate'' losing!", and in ''Double Dash''? "I lost! To a bunch of losers!"
** In ''Wii'' and ''7'', if you rank low enough, [[TheUnintelligible Bowser]] will grumble out a coherent "Horrible..." One of the few moments in recent years (outside of ''[[VideoGame/MarioAndLuigiBowsersInsideStory Bowser's Inside Story]]'') where he actually talks, rather than just roaring and grumbling.
** Bowser Jr. losing: [[FlatWhat "What. What..."]]
** Waluigi: GAH! Everybody cheated! [[HypocriticalHumor NEXT TIME I'LL CHEAT!]]
* In between the bouts of seething hatred you'll be feeling at getting caught in a HumiliationConga, you can't help but laugh at the sheer amount of abuse [[ChewToy your player]] can go through [[MadeOfIron without so much as an annoyed grumble.]] [[RoaringRampageOfRevenge Especially if you go on to win.]]
* Under the right circumstances, the triple red shell item makes for a hilarious FoeTossingCharge.