* Toward the end of the game, Mario and company are attempting to rescue Peach from [[spoiler:[[BigBad Bowletta]].]] Fortunately, Toadsworth had packed an extra dress for Peach in case of ClothingDamage. Mario's solution? [[spoiler:[[DisguisedInDrag Dress]] [[ButtMonkey Luigi]] [[DisguisedInDrag as Peach]],]] then attempt to [[spoiler:pass him off as the "real" princess. Luigi]] goes the extra mile; [[spoiler:[[NoblewomansLaugh he mimics Peach's voice]] with surprising accuracy]], and even [[spoiler:covers his face with his hands to hide his mustache]]...until [[spoiler:he is in Bowletta's [[CoolAirship cruiser]].]]
-->'''[[spoiler:Bowletta:]]''' By the way, Princess...why are you [[spoiler:covering your mouth with your hands?]]
-->'''Fawful:''' Do you hide something?
-->''[[spoiler:Bowletta fakes Luigi out, and Luigi uncovers his face.'']]
-->'''[[spoiler:Bowletta:]]''' Fawful... Did you see that?
-->'''Fawful:''' Yes. [[spoiler:Mustache.]]
-->'''[[spoiler:Bowletta:]]''' ...Fire at will.
* Hermie III thinking that Mario is SantaClaus because of his mustache and red clothes.
* The whole sequence after Mario's consumed the Invincishroom. Luigi moving very slowly due to fear and being hypnotized into thinking that he's Mario in particular.
* Mario running around his towel.
* Practically every time Fawful is on screen.
* Try flubbing the Bros. Attacks. The expressions are hilarious.