* Toward the end of the game, Mario and company are attempting to rescue Peach from [[spoiler:[[BigBad Bowletta]].]] Fortunately, Toadsworth had packed an extra dress for Peach in case of ClothingDamage. Mario's solution? [[spoiler:[[DisguisedInDrag Dress]] [[ButtMonkey Luigi]] [[DisguisedInDrag as Peach]],]] then attempt to [[spoiler:pass him off as the "real" princess. Luigi]] goes the extra mile; [[spoiler:[[NoblewomansLaugh he mimics Peach's voice]] with surprising accuracy]], and even [[spoiler:covers his face with his hands to hide his mustache]]...until [[spoiler:he is in Bowletta's [[CoolAirship cruiser]].]]
-->'''[[spoiler:Bowletta:]]''' By the way, Princess...why are you [[spoiler:covering your mouth with your hands?]]
-->'''Fawful:''' Do you hide something?
-->''[[spoiler:Bowletta fakes Luigi out, and Luigi uncovers his face.'']]
-->'''[[spoiler:Bowletta:]]''' Fawful... Did you see that?
-->'''Fawful:''' Yes. [[spoiler:Mustache.]]
-->'''[[spoiler:Bowletta:]]''' ...Fire at will.
* Hermie III thinking that Mario is SantaClaus because of his mustache and red clothes.
* The whole sequence after Mario's consumed the Invincishroom. Luigi moving very slowly due to fear and being hypnotized into thinking that he's Mario in particular.
* Mario running around his towel.
* Practically every time Fawful is on screen.
* Try flubbing the Bros. Attacks. The expressions are hilarious.
* [[http://www.suppermariobroth.com/post/144777561450/in-mario-luigi-superstar-saga-viewing-the When the Bros. are split up, if you look in the gear or status menu, instead of Mario and Luigi back to back, the brother you're playing as will instead be holding a picture of the missing bro.]]
* Any time Prince Peasley flicks his hair and [[BishieSparkle blinds the]] ''[[BishieSparkle entire screen]]'' save for himself.