Series/MahouSentaiMagiranger is at times unabashedly silly and goofy, taking advantage of its magic motif to great comedic effect.
* The sequence when Kai and Houka first realize that they have swapped bodies. The capstone? [[spoiler:Tsubasa grabbing Mandora Boy to stun everyone so they calm down ([[CallBack Tsubasa himself is unaffected because he had put on a pair of headphones]]), and the very next thing we see is Mandora Boy in the corner, sobbing.]]
** The scene begins with Kai (in Houka's body) entering completely oblivious to his situation until his siblings begin spotting mannerisms unique to Kai and not Houka. Houka (in Kai's body) comes flying in moments later in a panic. The two start piecing things together, resulting in a CrotchGrabSexCheck of utmost hilarity.
--> '''Houka (Kai's body):''' ''(grabbing chest)'' Nothing. Nothing. ''(grabbing crotch)''...Something!
--> '''Kai (Houka's body):''' ''(hesitantly feeling chest)'' Nn... ''a little'' something... ''
--> '''Houka:''' [[ACupAngst What do you mean "a little something"?!]]
** Even funnier is that the resulting confusion panics everyone so much that when Hikaru tries to figure out what's going on, Urara turns him around and starts ''shaking his head''.
* Speaking of Houka, her BlatantLies about being just an ordinary post box each time Kai catches her using that form to eavesdrop on him and Yamazaki.
* Kai's CornerOfWoe for the Omake in Stage 14, as once again [[LovesMyAlterEgo Yamazaki chooses MagiRed over him.]]
* When Tsubasa and Makito encounter an english speaking tourist.
--> '''Tsubasa''': "[[GratuitousEnglish Ai kanto supeeku ingurishu...]]"
--> '''Makito''': [[spoiler: "[[SurprisinglyGoodEnglish Yeah, sure, were would you like to go?]]"]]
* The first appearance of Mandora Boy, when the siblings are tidying up the Magic Room. He screams when pulled out, causing everyone else to scream and collapse...except Tsubasa, who had headphones on and didn't hear a thing. He gives everyone a "What the hell...?" expression when he sees them collapsed.
* From Stage 10: Makito's leading a round of towel rubdowns with Kai and Tsubasa when the girls pop out from the door. Makito calls them out to join - and [[TeamMom Urara's]] jumping at the chance.