[[folder: The Trailers ]]
* In the vein of the RuleOfFunny, the game's trailers certainly count:
** [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxYQqrHYhsM How the Gold]] [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Q_JT5DOC0 Master]] [[DevelopmentHell Was]] [[SelfDeprecation Delayed.]]
** The glorious [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUXltKUb-zM Magicka: Vietnam trailer]]. [[SpeakingSimlish Broken Swenglish,]] [[StuffBlowingUp explosions,]] [[VideoGame/BattlefieldBadCompany and a parody.]]
*** The ad for Magicka Vietnam was a parody of Battlefield's orange light that shows up in promotional artworks, except this time it was the mage's cloth catching on fire.
** [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upf73sI9atU Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet]]; [[ButtMonkey now featuring Yellow]] [[TheyKilledKennyAgain Abuse]] [[IOSGames on iOS]]!
** The end of [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pheqNHi_3y4 this trailer]]: [[spoiler: "[[RobeAndWizardHat New Robes]], New Maps, [[PlayerVersusPlayer No New 'Friends']]"]]
[[folder: In-Game ]]
* "Remember: The safety word is banana!"
** After this point, you get an option in the pause menu to skip the sequence. It is simply labeled "Banana!"
* [[HeroicMime "You have no social skills whatsoever!"]]
* One of the unlockable swords you get is ''[[SchizoTech an M60.]]'' And then the first DLC pack is a challenge mission meant to reenact the vietnam war, complete with even ''more'' guns.
* One of the seas on the map of Magicka is called Boring Bay, a plain is named the Partially Snowy Plains and there are forests named the Disappointing Forest and That Other Forest. The cartographers of the world of Magicka certainly weren't very creative with their names.
** Not to mention the DepartmentOfRedundancyDepartment that is "Fornskogur Forest" ("'Ancient-Forest' Forest"). Show the title to a Scandinavian GrammarNazi and you just might end up with a fun rant to add to the fun!
** And finally, the word "Wizard" is believed to have come from the word for "Wise", or "Wise man", Wis.