* Second half of Chapter 7.
** Also, Chapter 9, after being covered in sewage waste. Watch as your foe reacts in revulsion as you approach him; plus points go to players who decide not to change Vito's soiled clothes before returning to their boss.
*** Vito will get complaints about his smell, [[FridgeLogic regardless of when he changes.]]
*** "Argh...if [[spoiler: Luca]] just stopped by to pick up some steaks, I'm gonna kill somebody."
*** "What is this, Captain Shitbag to the rescue?!"
* Joe and Eddie drunkenly singing along to Dean Martin's "Return to Me".
** "Oh shit...I don't know the [[PrecisionFStrike fuckin']] Italian...words!"
* Radio news about "new" and "future" things, like credit cards, mobile phones or takeaway food.
** And the exchange about the idea for video games between two guards in the first stealth mission.
** To say nothing about hypocritical humor when it comes to effects smoking has on health and Richard Nixon being described as "trustworthy".
* The gameplay stats keep track of how long you've stared at the Playboys as "Time spent on Playboy [[IReadItForTheArticles articles.]]"
* It's fully possible to kill the gun shop owner as he tries to threaten you with a BadassBoast.
--> "Don't be a dumba-[[KilledMidSentence BANG]]"