* The ''Shin Lupin III'' episode "[[Recap/LupinIIIS2E10 ZenigataCon]]": Lupin impersonating Zenigata? Amusing. Lupin's entire gang impersonating Zenigata? Priceless.
* An early manga chapter features Jigen riding in a car with a mob boss and his driver. The following exchange occurs:
-->'''Driver''': Hey boss, do you have a detachable steering wheel?
-->'''Jigen''': There's no such thing.
-->'''Driver''': Then we've got a problem.
-->'''Boss''': Stop the car!
-->'''Driver''': No can do, boss.
-->'''Jigen''': What's stopping you?
-->'''Driver(looking out the window of the car, which is now falling from a cliff)''': Gravity.
* ''Lupin III versus Detective Conan'' ends with the gang finding out about how Conan is actually a teenager, and Fujiko trying to "examine" Conan so she can discover the "secret to rejuvenation."
** From the same movie, Zenigata has one mixed with CMOA: Conan misses and accidentally puts him to sleep to reveal the identity of the villain, but after ''30 seconds'' Zenigata woke up with a very noisy yawn. Cue a ''terrified'' Conan wondering how it was even possible and calling him a monster, given that his sedative would have put to sleep an ''elephant'' for an hour.
* As stated on its main and Trivia pages, there's four english dubs for ''Anime/TheMysteryOfMamo''... and each one has its own take on certain lines and bits of dialogue. A good example would be when the 10-wheel truck chasing Lupin and the gang runs Zenigata off the road...
-->'''Zenigata (Toho dub):''' ''Did you see that driving power?!''
-->'''Zenigata (Streamline dub):''' *nervous laugh* ''What am'' I ''laughing about?''
-->'''Zenigata (Manga dub):''' ''Yeah-ha-ha-ha! You don't run me down as easy as that!''
-->'''Zenigata (Pioneer dub):''' *maniacal laugh* ''Watch out, Lupin!''
* Episode 78 of Red Jacket. Pretty much the whole thing, which is partially a parody of the 1965-74 TV series, ''The FBI'', but with lots of old-school cartoon gags. Especially the RunningGag of Zenigata trying to get a cab ride.