[[folder: Luminosity ]]
* A number of Bella's notes can be absolutely hilarious:
-->''Jasper messes with (physical) components of mood [[MemeticMutation (do not want)]]''
* Bella's SpySpeak conversation, when she notes that neither party needed to keep the coded speak, but it was hard to be the first one to stop
* Bella making Aro speechless for full four seconds [[spoiler: by revealing that she wanted Gianna to bear her children]].
* [[spoiler:Rachel]] futilely insisting she is still what she's always believed herself to be.
-->"Look, whatever, just - I'm human. Period," said [[spoiler:Rachel]], folding her arms, and then she destroyed the borrowed clothes in a burst of fur.
* Bella has to spend some time away from Edward in order to [[spoiler: activate the tribe of Quileute to turn into giant wolves, thinking it's safer if he doesn't know]]. She doesn't take the separation well, and upon learning Laurent spends a lot of time away from ''his'' mate, she wonders, baffled, if he's activating a tribe of Inuits who turn into giant owls.
[[folder: Radiance ]]
* Cody's comment that he's probably [[HilariousInHindsight 'the least interesting half-vampire in existence']].
* Elspeth remembering her parents honeymoon
* ''Most Evil Person In The Car Award''
* [[http://luminous.elcenia.com/radiance/ch27.shtml When Cath and Ilario first meet and become mates.]] [[PrecisionFStrike Maggie's reaction is priceless]].
** Also Later:
---> "''Ilario Trafeli''," Maggie hollered, "''get your pants on and be hospitable on behalf of Ireland--''"
* Siobhan, to Bella, almost certainly [[DeadpanSnarker deadpan]].
-->If you could guarantee a continuous shield over anyone, then there would be absolutely nothing stopping you and Allirea from walking in the front door and assassinating everybody you didn't like and stopping to paint each other's fingernails halfway through.
** Not to mention the repeated references to painting nails whenever that strategy is brought up again.
* Elspeth, at the end of a completely serious description of putting [[spoiler:Edward]] back together.
-->[T]he ankle connected to the shinbone, this would be a ''terrible'' time to start singing -
* [[DeadpanSnarker Bella]], describing eating animals.
-->Side effects include pretty eyes and less of an impulse to murder people.
* Bella forbids Elspeth from having children until Bella is at least forty-five (she makes it [[spoiler: ''a genuine royal decree,'' even]]). Elspeth thinks about it and points out that ''she'' had a child before her parents were forty-five.
--> "[[spoiler: I rule the world]] and I am allowed to be slightly hypocritical," my mom said loftily.
** Related is Charlie's discomfort on the matter.
-->'''Charlie:''' [[spoiler: Most little girls who say they want to take over the world don't actually ''do'' it, you know.]]
* Elspeth gets Seth to be present during [[spoiler:his parents' resurrection]] by [[MundaneMadeAwesome chanting in Latin while applying makeup]]. In her very best [[EvilSoundsDeep ominous]] voice.
* [[spoiler:The introduction to Phil and Renee]]
--> "Honey!" [[spoiler:Phil]] yelled up the stairs. "There's two teenage girls, a teenage boy, and a man and a woman here with what they say is good news and no visible scriptures! They know our names! I'm a bit confused!"
[[folder: Flashes ]]
* [[http://luminous.elcenia.com/flashes/2.shtml Meetings]]: When Cath and Ilario first meet. Yes, [[POVSequel again]]. And Ilario's reaction to [[PrecisionFStrike Maggie's reaction]] adds even more pricelessness.