* CrowningMomentOfFunny: Pretty much anything Slevin says, but if one had to pick a moment, it's when Elvis and Slow meet Slevin:
-->'''Slow''': Tell it to the one legged man so he can bump it off down the road.
** Or shortly thereafter:
-->'''Elvis''': Nick, Slevin, Clark Kent, whatever the fuck your name is--the Virgin Mary herself could come waltzing up in here with her fine ass titties hanging out and everything and if she said your name was Jesus Christ, I still gotta take you to see The Boss. Know why?
-->'''Elvis''': Orders. Now, you do know what orders is, right? Orders is ''orders''.
-->'''Slevin''': So I guess no one ever taught you not to use the word you're defining in the definition.
-->'''Elvis''': ''(punches Slevin in the gut)'' Say something else! I will break your motherfuckin' nose, I ain't playin' with you!
-->'''Slevin''': My nose is already broken.
-->''[[GilliganCut (cut to him with a bloody nose in the backseat of their car)]]''
** Another notable one:
-->'''Lindsey:''' So what are you gonna say?
-->'''Slevin:''' The same thing a man with two penises says when his tailor asks him if he dresses to the right or to the left.
-->'''Lindsey:''' ...What's that?
-->'''Slevin:''' ''[[MathematiciansAnswer Yes.]]''
** The back and forth between Slevin and the cops when they grab him off the street for a quick word is incredible. Like many of Slevin's conversations, it ends with him getting punched.
* Slevin vs. the mugger. It's just plain priceless.
-->'''Slevin''': ...am I being mugged?
-->'''Mugger''': ''(gives him an insolent glare and punches him in the nose)''
* The delivery of [[http://youtu.be/W4hMWHRLEF4 this line]] is nothing short of amazing.
* "I'm a world class assassin, fuckhead."
* The Boss is pretty damn scary and intimidating, but he does have a knack for being a DeadpanSnarker.
-->'''Slevin''': I thought he was the Boss.
-->'''The Boss''': ''(glances at his bodyguard)'' Why? Do we look alike?
* A FunnyBackgroundEvent: The entire time the Boss is explaining Slevin's troubling predicament, Slevin is trying to pour himself a glass of water. It seems to exasperate the hell out of the Boss if you watch his facial expressions.
* Lindsay and Slevin's entire adorable conversation about James Bond. Doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming.
* Slevin accidentally flashing Lindsay is funny enough, but the scene is immediately topped when Lindsay ''rushes back into the apartment a second time to try and catch another look''. The smug look on Slevin's face is priceless.
-->'''Lindsay''': I wanted to try and catch the next show.
-->'''Slevin''': I don't go on again until eight.
** The conversation after she sees him naked and returns for the cup of sugar also bears mentioning because it is also unstoppably adorable.
-->'''Lindsay''': It's like something out of a Norman Rockwell painting.
-->'''Slevin''': What? My penis?
-->'''Lindsay''': The sugar. The penis thing's not very Mayberry.