-->"Do you have any idea how ridiculous you sound? Just because you put a strange and interesting plant in the window, people don't suddenly--"\\
"Excuse me, I couldn't help noticing that [[PhraseCatcher strange and interesting plant]]. What is it?"
* The scene where Seymour is at the radio station to be interviewed, and the plant, Audrey II, tries to bite that lady's butt, but Seymour stops it from doing so.
** The subsequent interview by WEIRD! radio DJ Wink Wilkinson, played by John Candy.
* Bill Murray's [[OneSceneWonder entire scene]].
* That big, important order that Seymour forgot about? Watch when he goes in and talks to Audrey about it; it's ''four flowers'' and some ''glitter-glue''.
** 'Dropping off like flies' indeed!
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOtMizMQ6oM The Dentist! song]].
* During the "Skid Row" number, Seymour goes all eighties-style music video, singing his solo ("[[IWantSong Please won't somebody say I'll get out of here]]") while walking dramatically up to a chain-link fence. Just as he's about to finish it off by shaking the fence to demonstrate how caged and repressed he is, the camera turns around to show that ''there are a whole bunch of scary-looking hoboes trying to climb over the top.'' While ''singing''. He backs away very quickly.
* Audrey II pantsing Seymour during "Mean Green Mother From Outer Space".
** Audrey II cornering Seymour at a door, then a vine hitting Seymour's jewels. Both Audrey and Seymour's expressions were priceless.
** And then this line from Audrey II, before he explodes after Seymour electrocutes him with a wire:
--> "Oh, shit!" ''*KA-BOOM!*''
* When Seymour explains where he got the plant, his flashback/monologue turns into a music number with Crystal, Ronette and Chiffon providing background singing ("Da doo! Shoop da doo!"). Later, during his radio interview, he's asked the same question and begins to tell the story in the same words, cuing a chorus of "Da doo!" from offscreen. [[MusicalisInterruptus The scene changes]].
** As Seymour leaves Chang's flower shop, he passes by the backup singers harmonizing against a street lamp. Just before he spots the eclipse, [[TheRuntAtTheEnd he tries to get in line and snap his fingers with them]].
* At the end of the musical Seymour says "Thousands of you eating! That's what you had in mind all along isn't it?" and Audrey II responds with "Noooo shit Sherlock!".
* The Director's Cut ending where the plants take over the world.
* When Audrey II finishes his phone call, it immediately begins checking the coin return box. Unfortunately, there's nothing there.
* [[https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUnh62onITY The outtakes.]]
--> Seymour: *Being swallowed by Audrey II* [[SequelSnark "The sequel, what about the sequel?!"]]
** This line from Vincent Gardenia:
--> ''"Nurse this plant back to death."''
** Steve Martin mouthing other characters' lines during "Dentist".
** Seymour getting the gun during "Mean Green Mother" and finding a tabletop paddle instead.
** Frank Oz using his Fozzie Bear voice while directing.
* "Excuse me, if you kids could ''just'' stop singing for a second?"
* After Orin throws the masochistic patient out, calling him a [[HypocriticalHumor "goddamn sicko"]], he makes to return to the room, but whirls around when he notices Seymour in the room, brandishing the scary dentist tool the masochist tried to take.
--> Orin: Let me ask you something! Does this scare you? Would you like if I took this and headed right for your damn incisors? It'd hurt, right?
--> Seymour: (looked scared and replying meekly) Uh huh.
--> Orin: You'd scream, right?
--> Seymour: Uh huh.
--> Orin: Well get your ass in here!
* From the stage version, when Seymour goes to Orin's office to kill him:
--> '''Orin:''' Do you have an appointment?\\
'''Seymour:''' I'm Seymour Krelborn, we met yesterday?\\
'''Orin:''' Oh yeah, I remember you! The kid with the plant?\\
'''Orin:''' And the Band-Aids?\\
'''Seymour:''' ''(pulls out his gun)'' Right.\\
'''Orin:''' ...And the gun?\\
'''Seymour:''' ''(nervous)'' Right.\\
'''Orin:''' Why are you pointing a gun at me, Seymour?