!!Post-''Zero Hour'' continuity
* This conversation, during the Bizarro Legion story:
-->'''Invisible Kid:''' ''You'' lick it!\\
'''Live Wire:''' ''You'' lick it!\\
'''Invisible Kid:''' ...Ferro, come over here.\\
'''Karate Kid:''' Now that's just wrong.
* Gates in the twentieth century, volunteering at a soup kitchen. "Human! Step forward and claim your sustenance!"
* Chameleon and Infectious Lass in Creator/GailSimone's "For No Better Reason" arc:
-->'''Arrow:''' ''[weakly]'' I'm... I'm willing to die for my cause.\\
'''Chameleon:''' Oh, you'll die. We'll all die someday. The ''issue'' is, do you want to die in bed, surrounded by your loved ones... or bent over in this alley with a ''woefully'' inadequate supply of tissues?
* "You'll feel differently when we're married."
* From the same issue, the [[BrickJoke goats]].
* The realization that Chameleon's costume is actually part of his body... meaning he's been walking around naked the whole time.
* The Subs invading the JLE's satellite with a high-jacked school bus.
-->"Hit the brakes! ''THE BRAKES, NOT THE GAS!!!!''"
* The three Brainiacs arguing with one another, mostly instigated by Threeboot Querl's refusal to work with an adult version of himself.