* Air Guitar on a Grav Rifle, to the tune of "Sunshine of your Love", at the end of ''The Honor of the Clan''.
* The sheer amount of lawyers Mike manages to kill or drive to suicide during his show trial.
* The result of the antimatter cluster bomb from ''Hell's Faire''. Due to the [[NoPlansNoPrototypeNoBackup short-lived]] [[ThereIsNoKillLikeOverkill but highly radioactive isotopes]] of the cluster bomb, its designer, [[MadScientist Dr. Miguel "Mickey" Castanuelo]], included a special coloring agent to indicate the affected areas. As the radioactivity died down, so would the color. However, the color he selected was the same shade of orange used by his college, the University of Tennessee. And the target for the bomb? North Georgia, home of UT's most bitter college football rival, the Bulldogs of Georgia State University.
* The [[RunningGag Running Gag]] of the..."[[BizarreAlienBiology particulars]]"...of being a lady warship. Due to the nanites embedded into the steel of the USS Des Moines and the USS Salem, aka Daisy Mae and Sally, they function as a nervous system connecting the [[ArtificialIntelligence AIDs]] to the gestalt of the ships. This has the unintended side effect of making certain parts of the ships..."[[BizarreAlienSenses sensitive]]".
* One more infamous example is that Daisy Mae and Sally's most sensitive spot is right between the pebble bed reactors, so sensitive that, the first time it was "cleaned" post-AID integration in ''Yellow Eyes'', Daisy lost control of her systems and [[UnusualEuphemism started preparing to fire her cannons]].
* In ''Eye of the Storm'', when Daisy Mae is transformed into a space-faring warship, a pair of projections for her Quantum Entanglement cannon and a vertically-oriented hangar bay near the rear look very much like certain lady parts...
* Also from ''Yellow Eyes'', one of the more famous examples of [[BrownNote Posleen singing]], which sounds horrible, considering the Posleen communicate in reptilian and dinosauroid snarls, growls, and roars. The song in question is ''The Ballad of [[ToiletHumour He-Who-Farted-In-The-Enemy's-General-Direction]]'' ([[JustifiedTrope the actual Posleen's name is lost to history]]). [[LongSongShortScene It is composed of 147 rather long verses]], [[DrunkenSong and the reader only gets to hear a mangled snippet of Verse 52 from two intoxicated Posleen]]. [[SuckinessIsPainful However, the singing is so bad, from both the drunkenness and the horrible Posleen song, that animals for miles either audibly protest or flee however they can from the drunken duo]].