* From the "Lazy Scouts" song
-->'''Robbie''': We'll walk up a mountain, we'll go camping and always play outdoors.
* In "Rottenbeard", Robbie tricks the villagers by making them believe that an ancient stone reads "[=LazyTown=] must always be lazy." Stephanie asks if this means that she's not allowed to dance anymore and he crows with glee "Not even the sailor's jig!"
* The "Fun to Be the Mayor" song. Robbie's unflattering imitations of Mayor Meanswell are a riot.
* In the [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyWp6t4fn_8 "Good Stuff"]] song, there's a [[FreezeFrameBonus split second]] at 1:14 where Stephanie has a quick but still noticeable change of expression, as if she spotted something offscreen.
* Just about every single LongList of bad costumes Robbie does when he tries to think of disguises, but a particularly funny one in "Swiped Sweetes": He goes through a rhyming list that included a SantaClaus outfit ("Too merry!"), an ape costume ("Too hairy!") and a swamp monster outfit ("Too scary!"). What does he get to next? ''A fairy princess outfit!'' ("Too fairy!") The delighted little noise he makes when he gets to it makes it sound as though he would have ''liked'' to put that one on!
* Pretty much everything involving Robbie and his RobotDog in "[=LazyTown=]'s New Superhero"
-->'''Robbie''': (''BabyTalk voice'') Are you a good dog? No, you're a bad dog. I'll just flip the switch. One... two... three... trouble!
-->'''Robot-dog''': Bow wow wow, bow wow wow, bow wow wow!!! ...
-->'''Robbie''': I should've made a sandwich instead making you!
* In "Zap It!", Sportacus looks curiously at Robbie's periscope. Robbie then looks away, disgusted.