* From the "Lazy Scouts" song
-->'''Robbie''': We'll walk up a mountain, we'll go camping and always play outdoors.
* In the pirate episode, Robbie tricks the villagers by making them believe that an ancient stone reads "[=LazyTown=] must always be lazy." Stephanie asks if this means that she's not allowed to dance anymore and he crows with glee "Not even the sailor's jig!"
* The "Fun to Be the Mayor" song. Robbie's unflattering imitations of Mayor Meanswell are a riot.
* In the [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyWp6t4fn_8 "Good Stuff"]] song, there's a [[FreezeFrameBonus split second]] at 1:14 where Stephanie has a quick but still noticeable change of expression, as if she spotted something offscreen.
* Just about every single LongList of bad costumes Robbie does when he tries to think of disguises, but a particularly funny one: He goes through a rhyming list that included a SantaClaus outfit ("Too merry!"), an ape costume ("Too hairy!") and a swamp monster outfit ("Too scary!"). What does he get to next? ''A fairy princess outfit''. And, not only does he have rhyme for this one too ("Too fairy-ful!") but the delighted little noise he makes when he gets to it makes it sound as though he would have ''liked'' to put that one on!
* Pretty much everything involving Robbie and his RobotDog in "[=LazyTown=]'s New Superhero"
-->'''Robbie''': (''BabyTalk voice'') Are you a good dog? No, you're a bad dog. I'll just flip the switch. One... two... three... trouble!
-->'''Robot-dog''': Bow wow wow, bow wow wow, bow wow wow!!! ...