* "Can't you explain to Lady about Sundays?!" (''after being woken up at 6am!'')
* "Darling are you sure you want...''watermelon''?" "Yes! [[WackyCravings And some chop suey, too!]]"
* "[[TemptingFate But remember...just for tonight..]]" *''[[AgeCut cut to Lady fully-grown still sleeping in her owners' beds]]''*
* Even though it most likely hints at his own back-story, Tramp's falsetto and the way he was animated when he re-enacts a woman yelling for the dog to be quiet can be pretty narmy.
* After Boris talked about Tramp's AchillesHeel being his weakness for females, Lady later tells Tramp, "As far as I'm concerned, you needn't worry about your old heel." Tramp honestly has no idea what that means.
* Lady fetches the paper and tears it bringing it through the doggy door. Cut to Jim Dear reading a newspaper with a massive hole in it, even reaching right through to get his coffee.
-->'''Jim Dear:''' [[DeadpanSnarker Have you noticed, Darling? Since we've had Lady, we see less and less of those disturbing headlines.]]
* The sequel has this:
-->Danielle: "''I bet he [Scamp] gets a slap of red across his great, big, fat- uh...''"
-->(Lady raises an unapproving eyebrow)
-->Danielle: ''"Uh, we really miss him, Mom."''