* [[http://www.mangafox.com/manga/kuroko_no_basuke/v02/c012/14.html "So this is rush hour in Japan...!!"]]
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu-hyaeaROk In all the anime glory.]]
* The end of the first Seirin versus Shuutoku match [[spoiler: Seirin wins by one point]]. "'''KUROKOOOOOOOOOO!!!'''" - from Midorima
* The restaurant scene at the end of the Seirin versus Shuutoku arc. The sheer WTF expressions everyone has as Midorima and Takao walk in are pure gold.
* Kagami's [[http://mangafox.me/manga/kuroko_no_basuke/v09/c074/8.html reaction]] to Tetsuya #2 is, quite simply put, ''hilarious''.
* Tetsuya #2 pulling a GetAHoldOfYourselfMan on Kagami in Chapter 77.
* Aomine's reaction to Kuroko catching him in the Teikou sports room in Chapter 124 is priceless.
* The advice Aomine gives Kuroko about how to shoot well. He just gives Kuroko a blank look before randomly lobbing the ball at the basket and it goes in.
* Kise messages Midorima.
-->'''Kise:''' Good luck!
* When Momo, Kise and Midorima discover Tetsuya #2....
* Any and every time someone says, to or about Kuroko:
--> "Since when were you here?!"
* Midorima gets introduced to the weirdness of Seirin during the training arc.
--> '''Midorima''': "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR SCHOOL KUROKO?!"
--> '''Midorima''': (To Takao) "We're cursed."
* [[BreatherEpisode Quarter 94]], full stop. Highlights include Riko going on a burning spree with all of Seirin's belongings (my model plane!) and the huge competition to decide the unlucky person that'll have to venture into the fungus forest.
* Aomine and Kuroko's first meeting.
* Quarter 174, which involves Aomine, Kagami and basketball shoes.
* [[http://www.batoto.net/read/_/155050/kuroko-no-basuke_v18_ch159_by_imangascans/5 Murasakibara's reaction]] to ''Kuroko'' marking him in one of the most literal cases of DavidVersusGoliath EVER.
--> '''Murasakibara''': Are you cotton candy?!
* Riko's [[LethalChef training camp menu tasting]]
* Kagami provokes Murasakibara to play streetball by acting like a kid. It ''works''.
* Kagami somehow managing to headbutt a hoop ''twice'', to the amazement of everyone in the room.
* Quarter 239: With Seirin on the ropes thanks to [[spoiler: Mayuzumi's (Rakuzan's 5th man) misdirection,]] Seirin assigns Izuki, who has the Eagle's Eye to mark him. Leaving Akashi to be marked by..... ''' [[LovableCoward Furihata]]''' ''of all people''. Everyone's reaction sells it. Not to mention Furi's absolutely white-pale terrified expression, looking like he's about to piss right there. Aomine even nicely puts it;
--> '''Aomine''': I can't help but see a chihuahua standing in front of a lion....