!FunnyMoments for the video game ''VideoGame/KnightsOfTheOldRepublic'':
[[folder: HK- 47 ]]
* ''Everything'' [[CrazyAwesome HK]]-[[HeroicComedicSociopath 47]] says. But, lets try to get the good ones.
* The failed repair attempts.
-->"...no, no! What are you doing, Master! That is my motor core! Stop! AAAAH!"
-->"...err, you've shorted out something, master, but it has nothing to do with my memory. OW! I am poking my own eye sockets! OW! STOP!"
-->"No! What are you doing, Master? REMOVE THE ARC WRENCH! REMOVE THE ARC WRENCH! ...Medic!"
-->"But I '''need''' those circuits master! Please, master, do not destroy them in your frustration! Calm yourself, I implore you!"
** Or this:
--->That is not it, Master. No, that is not it, either. (''sigh'') That is a ''hinge'', Master.
** And after each session:
--->''Supplication: Perhaps it would be best if you desisted your efforts for the moment, meatb... I mean Master. This seems to be going nowhere.''
* Having to state the tone of your next sentence doesn't really help when you're trying to be subtle
-->'''HK-47''': Veiled Threat: If you do that I cannot be held accountable for your subsequent medical condition.
-->'''Player''': Did you just say "veiled threat"?
-->'''HK-47''': Clarification: Of course not, master, you must have misheard me.
* HK's hatred toward the Ithorian shopkeeper you buy him from, especially if you're passive about his threats.
--> "Did you hear that meatbag? ''I WILL BE BACK!''"
* "[[ShoutOut Expletive: Damn it, master,]] [[Franchise/StarTrek I am an assasination droid... not a dictionary!]]"
* "Commentary: I mean, nice human. Goood human..."
* Another great [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxdJy8jajDs&feature=related example]] of HK-47 being AxCrazy.
* His comments about how humans are mostly water. It includes such things about humans having "all those squishy parts" and wondering "how the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad". The player has the option to reply, "Neither do I, come to think about it."
* Discussing the legal requirements for his type of model (which he evasively clarifies as "the illegal kind"):
-->'''PC:''' There are legal requirements for illegal models?\\
'''HK:''' Answer: More than there are for legal models, apparently. That is meatbag logic for you.\\
'''PC:''' But... how can illegal models be regulated?\\
'''HK:''' Query: Would you rather be caught with contraband that is ''very'' illegal, or just a little illegal?\\
'''PC:''' What's the difference?\\
'''HK:''' Answer: About twenty years, master.\\
'''PC:''' Maybe we'll keep you a little illegal, then.\\
'''HK:''' Agreement: That was my thought as well, master. You show excellent logical skills... for a meatbag.
* The reason he calls everyone meatbags? [[spoiler:Revan]] programmed him to say that because it annoyed [[spoiler:Malak]]
[[folder: First Player Character ]]
* During a murder investigation where you have to interrogate two subjects and find out who (if any) is lying, one of the reasons you can give for why someone is lying is "[[InsaneTrollLogic Fat people always lie.]]"
* A darkly funny incident on Taris. A group of drunks try to bully you. You can pick a fight with them, in which case they will talk tough, raise their firsts... and abruptly be messily gunned down by every Sith on the street, who will then go back on patrol like nothing happened.
* Speak to the Rakatan Elders, and try to explain yourself.
-->'''Rakatan Elder Councillor''': Is this some type of test, [[spoiler:Revan]]? Some type of trick? You came seeking our aid; you came in search of a way to enter the Temple of the Ancients. You claimed to be seeking a way to destroy the Star Forge, and we were foolish enough to believe you. Unaware of your true nature, we helped you enter the Temple. But you betrayed us, [[spoiler:Revan]]. Instead of destroying the terrible legacy of our ancestors, you unleashed the evil of the Star Forge upon an unsuspecting galaxy. And now you stand before the Council of Elders once more. And once more we ask you: for what reason have you returned, [[spoiler:Revan]]?
-->'''PC''': Uh... I need to get into the Temple so I can destroy the Star Forge.
* During the questions for what kind of Jedi you'll be:
-->There is a locked door, and you need to get to the other side. What do you do?
-->1. Blast it open.
-->2. Hack into the lock to get it open.
-->3. [[MundaneSolution Knock.]]
* This exchange from the first game:
-->'''[[ButtMonkey Dead-Eye Duncan]]''': You'd better watch yourself. I'm the number five ranked duelist in the Arena!
-->'''Player''': Out of how many?
-->'''Duncan''': Uh... five. But it's an elite group, okay? It's not like just anyone can step into the dueling chamber! Well, actually, anyone can... but not many do!
** It's even funnier (and a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming) if you allow Duncan to ''beat'' you.
*** Which, by the way, is impossible without tampering with the game files a little.
*** "I may have lost 52 matches in a row before you, but I figure I've got your number!"
* ''Not'' reconciling the two feuding families on Dantooine. You can be such a total, ''total'' [[KickTheDog dick]] it CrossesTheLineTwice back into funny.
** It really does, as shown in the second part of [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjXL3OayoQg this video]].
* Carth and the female [=PC=] flirting, her hurting his "man-feelings". "Don't tell me not to take it personally, you hairless wookiee!"
* The [=PC=] just loves to toy with Bastila.
--> '''Bastila''': On which planet were you born?
--> '''PC''': Kashyyyk. I'm a Wookiee...can't you tell?
--> '''Bastila''': What is your background?
--> '''PC''': I'm a Hutt in human form planning to overthrow the Republic.
--> '''Bastilla''': How old are you?
--> '''PC''': 3012. Healthy living, you know.
--> '''Bastila''': I see you intend to be childish about this.
** You can, for almost every conversation with her before leaving Dantooine, insist that you were the one who rescued her, only for her to insist that ''you'' were the one who needed help. Absolutely hilarious each time.
* Any attempt to flirt with Bastila. See [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiO5QkxoFcw here]] for a good compilation.
* Teasing [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBRFCv_VMdg&feature=related Carth]] works better for a female character.
* The male PC's and Bastila's interactions.
--> '''PC:''' "Your face is all scrunched up like a kinrath pup."
--> '''Bastila:''' "A...a kinrath pup? It most certainly is not!"
--> '''PC:''' "Come on, I was only having fun."
--> '''Bastila:''' "Fun? ''Fun''? Driving me insane is your idea of a good time? You...you are a really odd man, do you know that? I simply don't know how to deal with you. All I want to do is help you but you seem determined to drive me mad."
* The female PC attempting to romance Carth.
--> '''Carth:''' I don't know, what am I gonna have to do to earn forgiveness?"
--> '''PC:''' "Just a little kiss. How about it?"
--> '''Carth:''' "I...aheh, I really think that we should...um...get going."
--> '''PC:''' "No kiss then?"
* Trying to get Carth to open up about his past. You can go with the understanding, patient route... or you can ''annoy'' it out of him. And of course, as a female PlayerCharacter, you once again derail the conversation into childish bickering.
-->'''Carth:''' Yes, What's on your mind?\\
'''PC:''' I want to continue our discussion from before.\\
'''Carth:''' I thought I said I didn't want to talk about it anymore.\\
'''PC:''' Yes, but I'm bored, so spit it out.\\
'''Carth:''' Blast it if you aren't the most frustrating woman to talk to!\\
'''PC:''' *I'm* frustrating? Look who's talking!\\
'''Carth:''' What? Me? What did I do?\\
'''PC:''' Oh, that's rich. Where have you been?\\
'''Carth:''' I... *sigh* Okay, I give up. You win.
* On Tatooine, a guard won't let you out of the settlement without an access card. If you JediMindTrick him to let you past anyway, he'll explain, and he's just sick about this, that the gate will not open unless he runs your access card through the scanner, but he's so terribly sorry that he can't help you.
* A lot of the dark side options on Tatooine can be pretty funny.
-->'''PC:''' Yes, how much will you pay me not to kill you?
* The player-character gets ''plenty'' of trollish dialogue options. Some of which are dark-sided, others are neutral. For instance, you can repeatedly tease Bastila about how you had to rescue her, and she gets increasingly flustered and defensive, insisting she didn't need rescuing. But then you can go Dark Side when you meet the Tuskens...
-->'''PC:''' Tell them I took off their robes so we could get into the camp.
-->'''HK-47:''' Hesitation: Is this a wise choice, Master?
-->'''PC:''' No, go ahead. I want to see what happens.
[[folder: Jolee ]]
* Jolee never misses an opportunity to snark. Even Canderous approves.
--> '''Lashowe''': "Do you know how many Sith there are here on Korriban?"
--> '''Jolee''': "Twelve! No, wait, Thirteen!"
--> '''Canderous''': "Nice one, old man."
--> '''Jolee''': "Thank you, it takes effort to be properly irreverent at my age."
* Jolee and his story about "swirling Force" and destiny. "You know, you remind me of someone I used to know. Promising young man, great destiny. Breath like a bantha."
** Especially his comment about how sometimes "swirling Force" is just "swirling Force", no matter how many old geezers say "Oooh, destiny!"
** And his whole story about the guy who believed his destiny made him invincible so he started talking back to the warlord Kraat[[note]]"[[ShaggyFrogStory Tall fellow, biiig teeth]]."[[/note]] who had him hostage, got thrown down an intake pipe, bumped into something on the way down, and blew the whole ship to bits.
--> '''Jolee:''' "Changed the political course of the entire sector for ''centuries'' to come. [[ProphecyTwist I'd call that quite a destiny, wouldn't you?]]"
--> '''PC:''' "I hate you, old man."
* This comment from the second game.
--> '''Exile''': "I believe it's called 'Pulling a Bindo'."
--> '''Brianna''': "Pulling... a Bindo?"
--> '''Exile:''' "Sorry, bad joke, bald man, long story..."
* Choosing Jolee to break you out of prison: first he uses a [[JediMindTrick Mind Trick]] to get put in a cell on his own. Then he mind tricks the guard into letting him out because he's old and could catch a cold in the cell. Then [[WhenAllYouHaveIsAHammer he uses the mind trick again]] to convince the guard that he should be punished for letting him escape and so should lock ''himself'' in the cell. Finally he drops the mind control just so he can mock the guard some more - and all with a tone of voice that tells you he just loves messing with these weak minded fools.
-->'''Guard''': "Wh... what just happened? What am I doing in here? Damn you, old man! I'll kill you if I ever get outta here!
-->'''Jolee''': Then I'll be sure never to let you out. Goodbye sonny! [cheery wave]
* On a similar note, taking Jolee with you when first applying for admission to the Sith academy, which arguably CrossesTheLineTwice. When you refer to him as a slave, he instantly adopts a servile manner and expresses gratitude that you don't beat him much any more. Even Yuthura is somewhat put off. Also this:
-->Master ''loves'' tombs, don't you, master?
* Discussing the Wookie's reverence of him.
--> "Later, I found out they would say prayers to the Hairless One before venturing into the Shadowlands. Harumph, ''Hairless One''. I used to have plenty of hair, I tell you."
* When asking him why he stayed on Kashyyk
--> '''Jolee''': [[ShoutOut What can I say,]] [[Music/LimpBizkit I did it all for the Wookies.]]
--> '''Player''': The Wookies?
--> '''Jolee''': The Wookies!
* Asking Jolee of what he knows about Korriban.
--> '''Jolee''': Pfah! Korriban's a rock! Mind the sith.
* If you have Jolee, Canderous or HK-47 with you during your conversation with Mekel outside the Sith Academy:
--> '''Jolee''': "Why not shoot them where they stand? It would at least be more direct."
--> '''Canderous/HK''': "Thatís what I would do."
--> '''Jolee''': "Of course thatís what ''you'' would do."
* Jolee's deadpan snarking reactions to a dark sided player are funny, too.
-->'''Freyyr:''' Please human, will you help me? I'm dying...
-->'''Player:''' ''(dark side response)'' You are not worthy! Why should I help you, weakling?
-->'''Jolee:''' ''(disgusted)'' Nice... ''real'' nice. Maybe later we can find some insects to pull the legs off of, hmm?
[[folder: Mission ]]
* "Who designed those Sith uniforms anyway? A Blind Rodian with a sick sense of humor?"
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewNy9UA7md8 Bastila and Mission]].
* "She tried to bite me through my armor, and you should hear what she said about my mother..."
* "Hey, don't treat me like I'm a kid. I ain't a kid. I'm fourteen years old!"
[[folder: Unsorted ]]
* There's a farmer named Jon at the Jedi Enclave, and when he first sees you he demands to know why the Jedi haven't yet done anything about the Mandalorians terrorizing the people of Dantooine. You have three dialogue options as usual, but if you pick a particular one...
-->'''Player:''' We are Jedi. What we decide is right.
-->'''Carth:''' Is that your impression of Bastila? If so, it's a good one.
** If Bastila is also with you (impossible without cheating):
-->'''Bastila:''' I'm standing right here, Carth!
-->'''Carth:''' Yeah, what's your point?
* Juhani is a GayOption for female characters. If played to the conclusion we get this this exchange.
-->'''Juhani:''' Now that I have shared my thoughts, I don't know what to say.
-->'''PC:''' How about 'thank you'?
* The RockyRollCall at the end of the Sandral/Matale feud. Serious situation, hilarious encounter.
-->'''Ahlan:''' There you are, Shen!\\
'''Rahasia:''' Mr. Matale!\\
'''Shen:''' Mr. Sandral!\\
** Anyone else think being given the dialog option to shout [[HelloInsertNameHere your character's name]] randomly at the end of that would have made it even better?
*** One of the dialogue options while Ahlan and Nurik are arguing is just your PC screaming [[BigShutUp SHUT UP!]]
** And [[TheAbridgedSeries hilariously:]]
-->'''Player character:''' Donkey?
* If you convince Elise's droid to return to her on Dantooine, you can later find Elise and the droid in one of the private rooms of the Jedi Enclave. It's not explicit, but it's still pretty obvious you were interrupting.
-->'''Carth:''' I've never felt so sorry for a droid before.
** For clarification the PC comes across Elise who is frantic over the droid going missing, but at first makes it sound like it's her husband. Turns out the droid tried to run off because she was using it as a ReplacementGoldfish and, it's suggested, a SexBot.
-->'''PC:''' Errr, all the time?
-->'''PC:''' No, I probably don't.
** Some other characters have their input on this, such as when Bastila almost does not want to imagine just what Elise and the droid get up to.
-->'''Carth:''' Wow she really misses her droid doesn't she?
-->'''Bastila:''' This is hardly the time for jokes. She's obviously distressed enough as it is.
-->'''Carth:''' I'd say.
-->'''Bastila''': Carth! Enough.
* The Gizka quest. Even the ''quest log'' is exasperated by the harmlessly annoying froggy-things.
* Several times if a Jedi is in your party and negotiations are going nowhere they might pull out the old JediMindTrick. If Bastila does this she might look around nervously afterwards in case anyone saw her.
* Dead-eye Duncan can run into you on Manaan and mention how he managed to escape Taris after it was carpet-bombed.
* Zaalbar, during his time captured by Gamorreans, wasn't fed and got testy for not having his five-square-meals a day. He managed to survive by grabbing one that walked too close and eating their arm off. But he spat it out because it tasted bad. Never mess with a wookie.
** There's also Mission's story of how the two met; he picked up one Black Vulkar by the neck who fainted immediately from Big Z's horrible breath, while the other two screamed and ran off. You could just hear Mission laugh as she recounts the tale.
* Bastila's retelling of how the Vulkar were able to capture her--she ''lost'' her lightsaber--and Carth (playfully) mocking her for it. You can join in and wonder why of all the Jedi in the universe, you got to team up with the "absentminded one". Bastila is not amused...
* While on Taris, you get a different response from everyone when you're wearing the Sith armor. This one from a random protocol droid was rather funny:
-->'''Random protocol droid''': All hail the Sith!
* While on the streets of Taris, get into a fight and patrolling Sith Troopers will gun down your enemies for you! You even get the XP and they then resume their patrol like nothing happened.
** Even funnier. Take control of Bastila and wave your lightsaber in front of them. [[TheGuardsMustBeCrazy The Troopers won't react to her despite being explicitly told ]][[FailedASpotCheck to look out for her.]]
* An early banter between Canderous and Bastila has Canderous mocking Bastila for getting captured by the vulkars. Bastila attempts to counter insult him by mentioning that he was once a mandalorian soldier reduced to an backstabbing mercenary. An thoroughly unimpressed Canderous replies:
--> '''Canderous''': Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue, you could have escaped those vulkars, you spoiled, little jedi princess!
* The "encounter" with Calo Nord:
-->'''Calo Nord:''' Go away.
-->'''PC:''' I saw how you mopped those Black Vulkars. Nice work.
-->'''Calo Nord:''' One.
-->'''PC:''' I'm not looking for a fight. I just want to talk.
-->'''Calo Nord:''' Two.
-->'''PC:''' Okay, I see your point. I'll be off then.
-->'''Calo Nord:''' Smart. ''(walks away)''
* A lot of the description of the items fall into this, more often than not as BlackComedy.
* On the [[spoiler:Star Forge]], you run (and have to fight) a fallen [[spoiler:Bastila]]. When trying to turn [[spoiler:her]] back to the Light Side, [[spoiler:she]] says it's unlikely to happen, considering that [[spoiler:she]]'s now Malak's apprentice and is trying to kill you. You can then point out (if you're light-sided]] that [[spoiler:Revan]] did it before. Only to have Bastila point out(paraphrased):
-->'''Bastila''': It took the whole Council [[spoiler: and wiping away your identity]] to do so. I don't think it's possible for [[spoiler:me]].